many peeps experienced temple regrowth with souley propecia?

sammo

Established Member
Reaction score
currently Im on Propecia but am considering adding a topical.... for this very reason...

thanks

Sammo

p.s. any advice would be appreciated.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
im on both minoxidil and finasteride but id say any temple regrowth is down to minoxidil,i say def consider the topical

RaginDemon

Reaction score
I remember this member called Rob who experienced excellent regrow in frontal area.

phish

Established Member
Reaction score
most finasteride users will gain some in the front nothing huge. rarely ever will some regrow temple hairs just on propecia tho. that area seems the toughest to tackle once hair is gone.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
phish said:
most finasteride users will gain some in the front nothing huge. rarely ever will some regrow temple hairs just on propecia tho. that area seems the toughest to tackle once hair is gone.

unless the temple hair loss is recent and you are a great responder to finasteride

Optimistic

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
phish said:
most finasteride users will gain some in the front nothing huge. Rarely ever will some regrow temple hairs just on propecia tho. That area seems the toughest to tackle once hair is gone.

I don't know where to get it from, but for the hairline an extra-strength formulation of Minoxidil 12.5% + Azelaic Acid cream is designed to target specific areas of stubborn hair loss, like the temples or the crown (in the case of very fine hair or almost bald patches).

Minoxidil 12.5% + AA is said to be highly successful in treating the hair-line and other hard-to-treat areas.

Anyone know?