Manfreddi's story

giannis

Reaction score
Malin it looks like you are maintaining. I have to ask u did you have a shed when you started finasteride? Do you think minoxidil help or made things worse?

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
I think I never had a terrible shed after starting with finasteride, it definetely improved the quality of the existing hair. About minoxidil, I think my hair was worse for the first 6 months of using it and then it got back to where I started (or almost) and kept mantaining.

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
NOV 2013

It's been 2 months since last update, I just got a haircut and seems like there might be no help for me, how can it be possible to have such a DRASTIC change in just 2 months!! why?? what must I do??? What I am doing wrong???,
Any advice will be greatly apreciated dic2013.jpgdic201302.jpgdic201303.jpgdic201304.jpgdic201305.jpg

CursedMen

Established Member
Reaction score
Frontal hair loss is especially hard to treat might just be overwhelmed with androgens. But I wouldn't get sad about it, you hair looks THICK. You probably don't even need pillows?? :) Just grow the bangs out, and not even us baldies would be able to tell that you have hair loss. I personally think that you didn't even need minoxidil just finasteride.

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
@CursedMen it is indeed specially hard to treat, I have mantained a good head of hair but still my nightmares are related to the temples, haha. Anyways, I'm back from China and still consistent on finastiride and minoxidil (2 times a day aprox 10-16 hours apart), but now I changed to a new formula of minoxidil which contains minoxidil 5%+ A. Retinoic 0.01% + Ac. Net 3% + Btradiol 0.005%.

- - - Updated - - -

February 2014 updatefoto(5).JPGfoto(7).JPGfoto(9).JPG

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
August 2014 been very inconsistent with minoxidil and finasteride, but back on routine now.

la foto-11.jpgagosto.jpgag2.jpgag3.jpg

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
July 2015

Nothing new on the routine, temples seem to have receded a bit, hopefully it's just a transition.

Attachments

• 头发2.jpg
    头发2.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 356
  • 头发4.jpg
    头发4.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 353
  • 头发c.jpg
    头发c.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 326

hair=life

Reaction score
Hi,
Don't your hair feel thicker after all these years of medication? regrowth or not....can't figure out from the pics but your hair seem thicker, don't u feel so?
And did you always have a full crown? as in no diffuse thinning...?

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
I think the overall situation of my hair improved from the first time I started medication and then it reached sort of a peak from which it has very slowly being declining, the general quality of my hair is pretty thick, but still the temples are slowly moving backwards (or maybe it will come back, time will tell).
I'm convinced that if I hadn't start on propecia/minoxidil years ago, now my situation would be as that of my older brothers (NW3/4 in their early twenties).

Malin

Established Member
Reaction score
I've been traveling for the past year and thus not being so diligent with the regime. Now I'm back on track again with the applications.

webcam-toy-foto2(1).jpg
webcam-toy-foto3.jpg
webcam-toy-foto4.jpg