Man Attempts Suicide After Horribly Botched Hair Transplant

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score

Baldingat188

Reaction score
400,000 isn't even enough. I'd still rather have a good hair transplant

Unless he saves that money for this expensive cure that is coming up....

Saurabhaj

Reaction score
Hair transplant surgery is not at all reliable even after performed by top surgeon.
It all depends on patients hairloss type and its progress.
If a nw6 balding guy performs hair transplant in early stages like nw3 or 4 ,he will still continue to lose hair even after taking finasteride regularly.

Roberto_72

My Regimen
Reaction score
just found this gem of a story. and he sued too, and got $400,000

here's some links. first one is a scan of a 90s newspaper

https://news.google.com/newspapers?...jid=3X0DAAAAIBAJ&pg=6034,1997683&hair loss=en
https://www.deseretnews.com/article/514377/HAIR-DOCTOR-HAS-A-BRUSH-WITH-THE-LAW.html

lol at the blue pilled normie trash. "he will be known as the guy who tried killing himself because of his hair"
"(Potkul) was promised something - a full head of hair - and it didn't happen," Forester said.

Lol.

JohnsonDDG

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair transplant surgery is not at all reliable even after performed by top surgeon.
If a nw6 balding guy performs hair transplant in early stages like nw3 or 4 ,he will still continue to lose hair even after taking finasteride regularly.
But then you just get another hair transplant 5 - 10 years later

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score

Hair Transplant surgery is not 100% reliable at all, I mean nothing is, a heart transplant performed by a top surgeon could fail. There are also always variables in your own body that can cause problems.
My first one failed. My Doctor was awesome and did the repair one free after the 12 month waiting. Ill def go back to him when I can really afford my next one. Id like some more density in front along with filling some back areas that keep losing. Id also like to start doing a slow creep forward lol. Something where a little at a time will bring my hairline down but not leave a massive fresh set of red marks at once where people would get suspicious.
As for the losing transplanted hair. The ones from the side and head are not affected by DHT like the ones on top so losing them is not as likely but I guess could still happen.

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair Transplant surgery is not 100% reliable at all, I mean nothing is, a heart transplant performed by a top surgeon could fail. There are also always variables in your own body that can cause problems.
My first one failed. My Doctor was awesome and did the repair one free after the 12 month waiting. Ill def go back to him when I can really afford my next one. Id like some more density in front along with filling some back areas that keep losing. Id also like to start doing a slow creep forward lol. Something where a little at a time will bring my hairline down but not leave a massive fresh set of red marks at once where people would get suspicious.
As for the losing transplanted hair. The ones from the side and head are not affected by DHT like the ones on top so losing them is not as likely but I guess could still happen.
Naw hes referring to when people arent fully bald and get a transplant, and then lose the hairs that they were destined to lose in the first place

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
what norwood were u when u got a transplant?
It's hard to know. But it was getting bad.
I started to get that front island and the crown was thinning pretty bad.
I'm already getting to the point out another but it's been a few years now so it's expected.
I decided to buy two new rental houses though first and now I'm truck shopping so it might be a year or so till then

Exodus2011

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It's hard to know. But it was getting bad.
I started to get that front island and the crown was thinning pretty bad.
I'm already getting to the point out another but it's been a few years now so it's expected.
I decided to buy two new rental houses though first and now I'm truck shopping so it might be a year or so till then
putting off hair transplant???? why? are you still staying with that fat girl you said you didnt like? and that you were only staying with cuz you jointly owned your residence?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
putting off hair transplant???? why? are you still staying with that fat girl you said you didnt like? and that you were only staying with cuz you jointly owned your residence?

define "Staying"?

I just said though, I used a lot of money to pick up two more investment homes and now I REALLY need a new vehicle so my money is a bit on hold for necessities. I have time before I "need" it. Im able to comb my hair and conceal some of the problems. I can also shave it down again since its winter. By this time next year I hope to set up my next major one. Other wise my Doctor said since I used him already I could just go in for touch up sessions at a much mower rate than doing a full one again. The first really saved my "hairline" (well what there is left) and made a really good anchor point to start from easily. They also used my extra grafts to fill in the crown area and that helped a lot up till now to.

Like I said, I kind of want to plan this right as well cause I would love to lower my hair line a bit little by little.

Have you stuck with your classes? Ive been missing for a while so I havent kept up to date with anything due to being busy and figuring out my planning.