male pattern baldness Only On Right Or Talogen Effluvium??

Lee19970

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello people,I had a good volume of hair hair till my highschool. But in my college days I didn't maintain it properly and had a very bad diet. I lost 15kgs in a month recently and the hair started shedding. The average amount of hair wuz 15-20 hairs day.I couldn't stand myself and shaved my head. After 3 long months of avoiding cameras, mirrors and loss all my self confidence, I grew a very less amount of hair. But my hair seemed to thin only on the right side. I could see the scalp at some places. Is this talogen effluvium or male pattern baldness?

Attachments

• sketch-1502826380463.png
    sketch-1502826380463.png
    471.8 KB · Views: 249
  • sketch-1502826383685.png
    sketch-1502826383685.png
    650.4 KB · Views: 249

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello people,I had a good volume of hair hair till my highschool. But in my college days I didn't maintain it properly and had a very bad diet. I lost 15kgs in a month recently and the hair started shedding. The average amount of hair wuz 15-20 hairs day.I couldn't stand myself and shaved my head. After 3 long months of avoiding cameras, mirrors and loss all my self confidence, I grew a very less amount of hair. But my hair seemed to thin only on the right side. I could see the scalp at some places. Is this talogen effluvium or male pattern baldness?
Looks like diffuse male pattern baldness

Lee19970

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks like diffuse male pattern baldness
Thanks for the reply. Yea,even I thought the same.I believe mine is in early stage. My hairline has receded a little. It's in nw1 now. Can you give me the best advice to resolve my problem. Thank you

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply. Yea,even I thought the same.I believe mine is in early stage. My hairline has receded a little. It's in nw1 now. Can you give me the best advice to resolve my problem. Thank you
Finasteride 1mg