Male Pattern Baldness At Age 34 Treatment

Czaar999

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just a month ago I realized men's pattern hair loss on my crown and receding hairline. Dermatologist suggested
1.) Minoxidil 5%
2.) Finasteride pills 1%
3.) PRP

Side Effects
1.) Minoxidil: I am scared to try any options because of the side effects. Some say they loose even more after using Minoxidil. Also some say it gives irritation and makes it even worse. Wondering if foam is a good idea vs liquid.

2.) Finasteride: will this hurt the sex drive?

3.) PRP: Is this effective? Since it is only a infusion of good blood.

Also I need recommendation for the shampoo please.

Attachments

• 20190717_233833.jpg
    20190717_233833.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 191
  • 20190717_233900.jpg
    20190717_233900.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 200
  • 20190714_102208.jpg
    20190714_102208.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 186

Ollie

My Regimen
Reaction score
Don’t use minoxidil. It will give you short term gains but f*** you in the long run.

finasteride will likley kill your sex drive and you could get erextile dysfunction - however not everyone gets side effects. finasteride however is your only real shot at saving your hair. The risk is up to you.

PRP won’t do anything.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I had full coverage before finasteride and finasteride butchered from my baseline and my current state is like yours.

Czaar999

My Regimen
Reaction score
So after reading a lot of reviews here about Minoxidil and Finasteride I am scared to use those right away. I am thinking of trying the natural alternatives first and see how it goes

I was thinking

1.) Essy Naturals Natural Hair Growth Oil with Caffeine and Biotin
I am reading that Caffeine has a property to control DHT.

2.) PURA D'OR Original Gold Label Shampoo & Conditioner for Anti-Thinning--Argan Oil, Biotin & Natural Ingredients, Sulfate Free

3.) Biotin Infused with Organic Virgin Coconut Oil (Veggie-softgels) (5000 MCG)

Amazon link
https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Hair..._cr_arp_d_product_top?ie=UTF8#customerReviews

Let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance for the help.

Mandar kumthekar

My Regimen
Reaction score
Caffeine won't save your hair. Minoxidil with consistent use should work. The guy up there who said minoxidil is not good in long run is saying wrong. Dermarolling +minoxidil+essential oils will be your good bet.

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I also suggest dermarolling....some ppl have issues with minoxidil so its understandable to try other things before that

Baldingbob123456

My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride didn’t kill my sex drive yet and I’m 6 months in. However, I also live a healthy lifestyle and have high testosterone and sex drive to begin with. I have a 6 pack, athletic body, etc. the only people who have ED from finasteride, probably already had Ed or were very close to getting it and finasteride just put them over the edge. Eat healthy and live healthy and finasteride won’t kill your sex drive

mannyFJ

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
finasteride didn’t kill my sex drive yet and I’m 6 months in. However, I also live a healthy lifestyle and have high testosterone and sex drive to begin with. I have a 6 pack, athletic body, etc. the only people who have ED from finasteride, probably already had Ed or were very close to getting it and finasteride just put them over the edge. Eat healthy and live healthy and finasteride won’t kill your sex drive
I somewhat agree with this. Some ppl who never had issues with finasteride like no sides then quit have sides so another caution to look into