Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AB-

• Other .. for you special people :)

• Total voters

2tone

Reaction score
Yep .. i would like to runa quick sample of peoples blood types .. only for people with male pattern baldness . Yep just the in crowd oK ? :D

The Major Blood Types are ...
A+ B+ AB+ 0+ A- B- AB- 0 -

there are minor blood groups , there is a option in the poll for "other" for those with blood types that do not meet the general typing groups listed above .

Please do participate , we are looking for a statistically significant sample ..

My blood type is A+

fig9-scheme.gif

Karl Landsteiner
Austria
Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research
New York, NY, USA
landsteiner.jpg
medicine.jpg

The Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine 1930
"for his discovery of human blood groups"

Stokes

Established Member
Reaction score
Nice poll, but do many people know their blood type off the cuff? I know mine because i get harassed from the blood department to give blood because anyone can take mine :)

2tone

Reaction score
If they tell you you are a universal donor of blood then that means you are a "O" Group blood type .. i saw Dadamo make the case for O's being the oldest blood type because of the common demoninator effect .

maybe people will read the poll and in the short term work outwhat there blood type is anyway .. there are fairly strong inheritance traits from what i remember so you blood type and you ancestors are lined up .

kt_hair

Reaction score
I've heard one of my friend mention to me that O-ve are more prone to have a acidic environment in the body. Is it true?

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
hey this is something new. Any research done it so far?

If male pattern baldness is indeed related to bllodtypes, it could go shed some light or reveal some new facts about male pattern baldness inheritance or correlation with blood types.

Maybe in the distant future, it may be possible to predict if one will have male pattern baldness by just analysing his blood type.

westcovinajoe

Established Member
Reaction score
Cool poll thanks for taking the time to post it. I like when people think on their own and this is the kind of thinking that may in fact lead to real solutions.

By the way, I am A+ too.