male pattern baldness 6 Months Later And Question (pics)

unkown11

My Regimen
Reaction score
Are there any cases of celebrities who have started receding in their mid 20s and kept the same hairline in their 30s/40s?

Last edited:

Willy_Aer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Man, are you trolling? you are Norwood 4 already. Very advanced baldness with the center island clearly shaped. Treat it with finas/dutas and shave it off.

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
mirin at combover skills in 2nd photo

biddybomb

Experienced Member
Reaction score
if you got on finasteride I bet that entire centre portion would fill in nicely. Over time that portion of hair in the front will slowly get choked out, its very unlikely it will remain that thick for the next decade or beyond.

Willy_Aer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Bit of a harsh response ! Poor guy is only sourcing advice .
I genuinely thought he wasn't the one in the picture. The second picture made me think he is not even the same person and that he was trolling us hairloss sufferers. My apologies if it is not the case...

Willy_Aer

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah that's me haha. I've been blessed with the ability to cover it up nicely...for now

Wow. That a master level comb-over. Then I think you should hurry up and treat it, because you still have enough to come from a nw3.5/4 to almost nw1 if you are a good responder, since these diffusing areas could fill in pretty nicely with dutasteride (I will recommend this instead of finasteride, since your loss is mainly frontal and there dutas is normally way superior to finas). Good luck and start ASAP!

dralex

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've never heard of dutasteride before, what's that?

also, if I jump on propecia, am I going to lose my hair at an accelerated rate once I jump off?
If you jump on propecia don't plan on going off it. You will probably return to baseline (where you would be before) after 6-12 months if you go off propecia. Also don't get your expectations up too high with propecia. Most people just maintain their current hair. Would be very unusual to go from where you are at to a NW1/2...Don't know why anyone would even claim that, because it is extremely unlikely. Regardless I would jump on propecia if you want to at least keep what you got now.

Goingbald100

Reaction score
Get in finasteride asap. Also looks like you would be a good candiate for hair transplant in the future is finasteride stops the hair loss