making the beast with 2 backs with dermmatch involved

stevemcqueen

Reaction score
word of warning : just spend an afternoon with a young beautiful lady having her day off. soon we were watching a dvd on the couch. well then things got pretty passionate. a while later, heres me sweating profusely and, exhausted having reached orgasm, have my head on the pillow and arm rest. I then pull back and to my horror see black dermmatch stains all over her beige couch. big patches. big stains.

im acted pretty cool and nothing was said. I left pretty abrubtly, and even if she hasnt noticed it { i covered it up somewhat with a few pillows but...} she soon will. anyway i doubt she will say anything but i'm sure she will wonder what the f*** it is and probably have suspicions.

but like i said, be warned. dermmatch is pretty good, but under direct bright sunlight using two mirros i can see pretty clearly that i have a cover up on, and it looks meatllic blue. but thats looking very closely and critically. it has enabled me to grow my hair again after having it shaved for over a year, and for thats im glad.

Bismarck

Reaction score
LOL, that could have been a Gunner-story as well.
Imagine you used Dermmatch on your scrotum hair :freaked2:

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
All I can say is wow. Kind of makes me wonder how much you had applied. I have never had stains on my pillows from Dermatch even after HOURS of sex. Apply a bit less liberaly.

The Gardener

Reaction score
Hehehe.. that's hilarious. The funniest part is that you tried to cover it up with pillows, as if to cover your mess long enough to buy enough time to make your exit.. haha.. that's classic!

I wish I could have seen the look on your face when you saw that stain.

Nevertheless, as most heterosexual men who are not members of hair bands typically do NOT use makeup, I have a feeling that she may very well think the stain might have been her own doing? You know, from her own eye makeup or whatever? Then again, maybe not.

I wonder what she would say if she were to confront you with it? Hey steve, where you wearing mascara in your hair or something? Shoe polish? Or, does your perspiration have a brown color to it you FREAK!?

What could she possibly say? I bet that if she invites you over for follow up, she'll be watching that hair of yours like a hawk.