Making Minoxidil + Azelaic Acid Type Formulas?

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone had any idea or experience with combining minoxidil with azelaic acid and other stuff. Something like the product Xandrox, which contains azelaic acid, retinol, and caffeine with minoxidil.

Obviously I’m not a sales rep for xandrox as I’m an actual engaged member on the board here. However, I did try their products for a bit, but turned over to Kirkland minoxidil for the price.

With that said, I can’t imagine it to be difficult to make such combinations. Any input would be appreciated.

platelets

My Regimen
Reaction score
there is miniscule evidence that azelaic acid works on prevent hairloss. Sure, in vitro lab tests showed that it can inhibit DHT. You can buy azelaic acid for cheap at the ordinary company, no need to pay for overpriced minoxidil +azelic acid.

Necr0sis

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use both RU and CB. CB doesn’t have sides so that might work for you. It’s quite expensive though, and it’s weaker than RU.

CB? Never heard of it I think.

I’m curious to hear how effective RU is. Like I said though, too hard core. I’d rather not put an abortifacient on my head.