Magnesium Is Poison For The Hair - Dht Booster

Saulus

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Magnesium is one of the most important elements for the human body.

It’s essential for our survival and regulates hundreds of enzymes in the body. We’re also somewhat deficient in the mineral due to the fact that most of us eat shitty diets. However we shouldn’t be as magnesium has shown to be pretty awesome in regards of free testosterone and SHBG:

a) This study found out that magnesium makes testosterone more bio-available via decreasing SHBG.

b) This study found out that a gram of magnesium a day in combination with exercise is enough to raise free testosterone levels by 24%.

c) This study examined several health parameters of 400 men. The researchers found out that the men who had highest serum magnesium levels, also had lowest SHBG and highest testosterone and IGF-1 (growth hormone) levels."

https://www.anabolicmen.com/how-to-lower-shbg-naturally/

Lowers sghb, raises free testosterone -> dht overload

IdealForehead

My Regimen
Reaction score
Nothing beats daro.

I'll keep taking my magnesium supplements. Good for the heart which apparently we need since we're all gonna die of heart attacks according to this week's news.

NaviM_209

My Regimen
Reaction score
I asked because I just started taking magnesium and vitamin d3 to reduce my oily skin

BlueFly

My Regimen
Reaction score
"Magnesium is one of the most important elements for the human body.

It’s essential for our survival and regulates hundreds of enzymes in the body. We’re also somewhat deficient in the mineral due to the fact that most of us eat shitty diets. However we shouldn’t be as magnesium has shown to be pretty awesome in regards of free testosterone and SHBG:

a) This study found out that magnesium makes testosterone more bio-available via decreasing SHBG.

b) This study found out that a gram of magnesium a day in combination with exercise is enough to raise free testosterone levels by 24%.

c) This study examined several health parameters of 400 men. The researchers found out that the men who had highest serum magnesium levels, also had lowest SHBG and highest testosterone and IGF-1 (growth hormone) levels."

https://www.anabolicmen.com/how-to-lower-shbg-naturally/

Lowers sghb, raises free testosterone -> dht overload

So, taking magnesium supplements is detrimental to your hair?