"magical injection" when?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I read some article about an injection in 5 years that will prevent further hairloss, is that true?

somone uk

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i'd be intersted in hearing about anyone who has made that claim
histogen are developing "inject this and hair will grow" but it's not permanent and will require regular boosting

B

Beingbaldsucksass

They talked about preventing loss and not recovering hair

Zeroman

Banned
Reaction score
i have faith

ive had horrible allergies since i was a kid, and medications only worked for a time, and then the allergies only improved without going away completely

i started taking allergy shots when i was 16 and BOOM 99.9% of allergies gone (keep in mind the allergy doctor said mine were some of the worst allergies she has ever seen).

it just reminds me of what i think a cure for hair loss will be like, like a ****ing miracle cuz the allergy shots were a miracle for me

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thymosin beta 4, a biologically naturally occurring peptide found in the body. it promotes wound healing, etc.

several studies demonstrate positive effects on hair growth

- - - Updated - - -

Hasn't he finally posted pics?

Of course not

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I'm not talking about hair growth im talking stopping hair loss

LawOfThelema

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You can be certain that the injections that Histogen and Replicel use will contain biological factors that promote hair growth.

Talking about hair loss is itself talking about hair growth, of which pathological hair loss is a disruption of.

AleMB81

Reaction score
Histogen is the only "cure" i see in a short-mid term perspective. Histogen works by injecting some grow factors harvested from stem cell which are kept in hypoxia state(remember this word? Yes the same that should be used by Dercos for his new product). Growing factors (such as Tb4) are essential for would healing as well as permitting the follicle to develop itself in a proper way. As of Today Histogen declared that its product was able to regrow hair (something like 73% compared to the baseline) since it has been tested on several man with various kind of Androgenetic Alopecia.

The main problem of Histogen is that it seems to good to be true..let's say you have to pay even 1000 dollars every 3/4 years in order to keep your new hair...this will totally destroy the hair loss market as we know it now... No more wigs or minoxidil or hair transplant...that's why I think it's too beautiful...

PS: I read that someone wrote that people using histogen should need some more injections during life: probable but not true since - after one year - new hair have been still growing in phase II.

Finger crossed!

Sparky4444

Reaction score
Histogen is the only "cure" i see in a short-mid term perspective. Histogen works by injecting some grow factors harvested from stem cell which are kept in hypoxia state(remember this word? Yes the same that should be used by Dercos for his new product). Growing factors (such as Tb4) are essential for would healing as well as permitting the follicle to develop itself in a proper way. As of Today Histogen declared that its product was able to regrow hair (something like 73% compared to the baseline) since it has been tested on several man with various kind of Androgenetic Alopecia.

The main problem of Histogen is that it seems to good to be true..let's say you have to pay even 1000 dollars every 3/4 years in order to keep your new hair...this will totally destroy the hair loss market as we know it now... No more wigs or minoxidil or hair transplant...that's why I think it's too beautiful...

PS: I read that someone wrote that people using histogen should need some more injections during life: probable but not true since - after one year - new hair have been still growing in phase II.

Finger crossed!

I'd gladly pay $1500 to go in once a year to keep the hair on my head....And at some point, the benefits must out-weigh the cost, i.e going head-to-head against the big drug companies...If Histogen has come this far, then there in for a penny, in for a pound....The drug companies can't stop hair transplant's, and those have come a long way since the old days...

giddyup! So when are they looking to go to market??

AleMB81

Reaction score
I'd gladly pay $1500 to go in once a year to keep the hair on my head....And at some point, the benefits must out-weigh the cost, i.e going head-to-head against the big drug companies...If Histogen has come this far, then there in for a penny, in for a pound....The drug companies can't stop hair transplant's, and those have come a long way since the old days...

giddyup! So when are they looking to go to market??

The main fact is that in phase II they saw that more injections they made more results they got... so tell me why Hair trasplant should exist ? :)

However they plan to go to the market within 2015..If this could be true, I would very very very happy...

Sparky4444

Reaction score
The main fact is that in phase II they saw that more injections they made more results they got... so tell me why Hair trasplant should exist ? :)

However they plan to go to the market within 2015..If this could be true, I would very very very happy...

2015 is too far away for me...unless I can find something to maintain for three years, that's a long ways away

Breaking Bald

Established Member
Reaction score
So would this only prevent further hair loss from happening? Or would it also regrow dying/dead follicles?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

You can be certain that the injections that Histogen and Replicel use will contain biological factors that promote hair growth.

Talking about hair loss is itself talking about hair growth, of which pathological hair loss is a disruption of.

It's usless, minoxidil doing it already, if this histogen thing won't limit the body from producing dht then hair gonna keep falling, hairloss will be cured compleatly when science will know how to change the body so he will not produce dht, aka turning a balding male system to a non balding male system