Made A Fake Female Tinder Profile.. The Results Are Crazy

INT

Reaction score
You are f*****g itching to take that anti-misogyny white knight role, even if no one says a single bad word about women in the whole thread. You spilled your spaghetti in post 3, completely unprovoked because you are just so desperate for that strawman.

Women looking for hookups with good looking men is a reality nowadays and very common grandpa , no one said it was morally objectifiable.
I don’t read through your post, because like many members in here you have a tendency for endless, construed repetition.

I should reply to someone that replies to a post he did not even read? The fact that you resort to using terms such as 'white knight' f tells me all I need to know about you (even though I am also aware of some of the other posts you made on this topic).

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
I should reply to someone that replies to a post he did not even read? The fact that you resort to using terms such as 'white knight' f tells me all I need to know about you (even though I am also aware of some of the other posts you made on this topic).

I read the first lines to be fair and already knew the rest, you are always using the same tactics and phrases in these discussions.
It’s pretty applicable to you, considering the fact how much you bend over backwards to protect the honor of women, even if there is no attack on it at all.

I never complained about sexual selection, I vented about a lack of respect and empathy towards baldies in every day situations once, that hardly makes me a women hater.

INT

Reaction score
I read the first lines to be fair and already knew the rest, you are always using the same tactics and phrases in these discussions.
It’s pretty applicable to you, considering the fact how much you bend over backwards to protect the honor of women, even if there is no attack on it at all.

I never complained about sexual selection, I vented about a lack of respect and empathy towards baldies in every day situations once, that hardly makes me a women hater.

Hmm maybe than I am confusing you with another guy, in that case I apologize. A white knight protects the honor of women to get into their pants. I am on a forum where 99% of the users are men...

It is not so much that I am trying to protect the honor of women, I am just very sensitive to ideologies that use scapegoats to protect their own lack responsibility.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hmm maybe than I am confusing you with another guy, in that case I apologize. A white knight protects the honor of women to get into their pants. I am on a forum where 99% of the users are men...

It is not so much that I am trying to protect the honor of women, I am just very sensitive to ideologies that use scapegoats to protect their own lack responsibility.

I understand, but in this case you fell victim to a kneejerk reflex, because no one was actually bashing women.

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw @justinbieberscombover I think you should take your experiment one step further and appear on a date in drag to get fucked in the *** for ‘scientific purposes’.
You are halfway there anyways.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Btw @justinbieberscombover I think you should take your experiment one step further and appear on a date in drag to get fucked in the *** for ‘scientific purposes’.
You are halfway there anyways.
?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2FaJlKIh8Kh0NLa%2Fgiphy.gif

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's be honest, tinder is a hookup app. The need of most men for meaningless hookups is much higher than the need of most(high value) women for .meaningless hookups. Supply and demand does the rest...

But y tho. It's not like in 2018 all the women in the world behave like nuns or something. What's the reason

Also why so many (even good-looking) women do suddenly appear on Tinder if you make a fake profile with a hot guy...hmm

Last edited:

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've only logged on after a long while and obviously i'm an outgoing mod on here. But I've warned him just 5 mins ago about this as I noticed a few messages pointing this out to me.
This is the new secret you should never never open to your future gf/wife.
Oh no. Why did he bump this thread? *Embarrassment*

I'm still taking this with me to the grave.