Made A Fake Female Tinder Profile.. The Results Are Crazy

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I wonder what is the reason for the disparity if there are 50% men and women in the world. And it's not like there are any fewer women putting out in today's world lol

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
Those desperate reptiles can’t get anything in the real world so they have to “sarge” online and talk absolute bollocks to try and pay for her dinner some night.

Oh and those that would get up on a dead cat are giving swamp donkey women HUGE EGOS. Women that aren’t the best looking actually love tinder etc cause it’s the only place they feel wanted.

karatekid

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I used a cartoon of Wonder Woman as my only pic. My bio was "pics in private :)".

Had 800 likes in 2 hours, I'm subscribed to Gold so I could see a of them.

Plenty of bald guys.. even more shirtless bodybuilders (their bodies weren't really aesthetic, just ridiculously buff.. a man's idea of attractiveness but in reality not so much).

I matched with the best looking guy I could find - tall, blond, blue eyes, tattoos.. great hair obviously.. easily a 9+, couldn't find a single flaw (other than some girls assuming he's dumb/boring/a narcissist/simply out of their league, I can't imagine how he'd get left swiped). He messaged me immediately. I asked what someone like him is doing on Tinder. He said looking for fun or whatever and then went straight to the point and showed interest in my so called private pics. Shortly after, as soon as I stopped responding he bombared me with like 3 or 4 messages in a row. Made me think, maybe he was panicking because guys like him aren't used to get curved?

Afterwards I matched with like 15 other dudes, basically the ones who had at least some sort of appeal among females imo (basically a 1 out of 40 ratio) and almost all of them messaged me right after. I also saw a bunch of guys I know in real life..

At that point I felt creeped out and I'm not even a girl. I can't comprehend how girls with REAL pics, especially those who are attractive can do this.

Just thought it'd be interesting to share this experience..

Thats gay dude...

Anyway, results arent crazy at all, quite what I would expect.
The reason of course is lots of desperate guys, and even some not-so-desperate guys that just willing to f*** anything that breathes

INT

Reaction score
Cannot wait to the women hating, whogivesafuck-pilled comments to come in

nohairnolife

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Cannot wait to the women hating, whogivesafuck-pilled comments to come in
I mean you sound very invested

I'm men-and-women-hating-pilled when it comes to relationships, most people are trash at commitment

INT

Reaction score
I wonder what is the reason for the disparity if there are 50% men and women in the world. And it's not like there are any fewer women putting out in today's world lol

Let's be honest, tinder is a hookup app. The need of most men for meaningless hookups is much higher than the need of most(high value) women for .meaningless hookups. Supply and demand does the rest...

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Let's be honest, tinder is a hookup app. The need of most men for meaningless hookups is much higher than the need of most(high value) women for .meaningless hookups. Supply and demand does the rest...

Agree, this is basically a "f*** Me Please !" app

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score

Your views on women are highly outdated, mr. white knight.

INT

Reaction score
Your views on women are highly outdated, mr. white knight.

Ah disfugeredyoungman, another user on my Elliot Rodger list. A small list of user here that are so frustrated about their success with women that choose the route of blame-gaming and self-pity instead of realistic introspection without ego to change their situation. Guys that spent too much time talking about women on their selected echo chambers on the interwebz instead of talking to actual women, leading to a polarized generalizing view of women that maintains their cognitive dissonance.

It is your choice to pick this as your reality. I am sure it gives you great results!

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
Ah disfugeredyoungman, another user on my Elliot Rodger list. A small list of user here that are so frustrated about their success with women that choose the route of blame-gaming and self-pity instead of realistic introspection without ego to change their situation. Guys that spent too much time talking about women on their selected echo chambers on the interwebz instead of talking to actual women, leading to a polarized generalizing view of women that maintains their cognitive dissonance.

It is your choice to pick this as your reality. I am sure it gives you great results!

You are f*****g itching to take that anti-misogyny white knight role, even if no one says a single bad word about women in the whole thread. You spilled your spaghetti in post 3, completely unprovoked because you are just so desperate for that strawman.

Women looking for hookups with good looking men is a reality nowadays and very common grandpa , no one said it was morally objectifiable.
I don’t read through your post, because like many members in here you have a tendency for endless, construed repetition.