mad man ken!

G

I have been following this forum for a while. I am sure by now you all know about mad man ken.

I was at his website today and looked at his pictures again. Assuming he did not make them in photoshop, etc. How can you explain that hair growth on what he says was a bald scalp for many years?

Both propecia and Minoxiidil don't claim to do that?

Or is the only answer to assume it's a scam?

I am really at a loss and find it hard to believe. I can only assume the entire website is a fraud. But if so, how come the FDA does not close him down? :shock:

Are the pictures fake? Or is he growing hair? If so how?

I am a crome dome. I would like to believe he is for real, but find it real hard.

Assuming he is growing the hair, what can be causing it besides what he says?

There is no way that they are transplants, look close you can tell. Plus there is way to many of them.

Forehead.jpg
:shock:

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
Why dont you just go see Ken and find out for yourself? It is a well established fact that the majority of us here think its not worth your while.

If you doubt what were saying, then there is no point in asking us anymore questions. Your best bet again, is to order his magic potion and notify us of your results.

Good Luck.

G

There are posters on Hairsite who say they have visited him and it's real hair.

I have emailed him and he is convinced he is growing hair.

I repeat my question. How do you think he grew the hair?

Tumor on his balls?

What can cause your hair to regrow like that besides his B.S.?

I really want to know. I live on the east coast and can't afford to visit him or drop $2,000. But if it really works I would put in on my Credit cards.

It is possible?

What kind of odds do you give him being for real?

And if real, what are the odds of his stuff working on someone else?

G

>> Were those posters recently registred or were they posting before the
Hair Dot King arrived?

The Poster has been there for over 2 years and is well known. Definitely not the Hair dot King.

>>> Well hair dots are not hair.

Look at his other pictures, he has grown over an inch of hair on the top of his head. He also says the hair dots are now turing into hair and will have pictures on January 1st.

>> I repeat it's hair dots.

I repeat they are now turing into hairs. And even hair dots are amazing from follicles that have been dormant for so many years.

I repeat "what things could cause his hair to start growing again after being dormant for so many years?"

He can't be the first. What other medical problems have caused these type of results?

What other freak medical results are there like this?

Has anyone ever started growing hair again after being bald for many years?

G

>> You mean where the red arrows are pointing? Those are his Bosley plugs, it's written above the arrows.

No on the left and right of the plugs. The sides of his head are growing up instead of down according to the hair-dot-king.

>> If they are real, he could be using anything: finasteride, minoxidil, avodart, ozbrew you name it. If you pay the man 2000$ do you have any guarantee it's the same thing as what is causing his results? I mean 2000$? You don't even know what he is giving you! It could be rat poison. Are you really willing to go to into debt for THAT?

I am not willing to go into debt. That is my point. I am if it works. He says he will tell you what's in it when you pick it up. That he is not using : finasteride, minoxidil, avodart, ozbrew,rogian, etc.

If he is using one of them, then we are back to him being a fraud.

Therefore, if he is not using any of the above, then he must be a fraud?
Is that your conclussion?

>>>Has anyone ever started growing hair again after being bald for many years?
>>> http://www.hairlosstalk.com/photogallery/pgjonr.htm

That guy was not slick bald like the Hair-dot-king claims.

>>> There is also a guy called Poet on HLH who has regrown real hair - not dots - in the past 5 month with avodart. He was also cueball with some plugs up front, like the Hair Dot King. http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/mess ... adid=28964

Those pictures say the hair is from FUE, or am I confused.

Has anybody ever been hit by lighting grown hair. Have a tumor removed and grown hair, etc..

Hairybush1

Established Member
Reaction score
Listen Hebsmith, you clearly are having a hard time understanding what anyone here is trying to tell you about Ken.

No matter how anyone answers your questions you still keep repeating the same line of questioning. You want us to prove that he ISNT growing hair. Thats impossible and its NOT our job to do. It is Kens burden to prove to us that he IS growing hair. He hasnt managed to convince us here at HairLossTalk.com.

Like I already said, you seem willing to believe what Ken has to offer, so be our guest and try it out. If you star growing hair in 6 months-1 year come back here and let us know. As it stands you are just beating a dead horse.