Machine Gun Kelly's hair is looking horrible now..

Catagen

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks to me like he was going for a certain style but he fucked it up.
Anyone can make their hair look horrible even if they have a full head of hair.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Looks to me like he was going for a certain style but he fucked it up.
Anyone can make their hair look horrible even if they have a full head of hair.
He is too ambitious for his situation I think. He had a great result but transplanted hair needs to be styled a certain way to look good.

I saw some pics where he appeared to have signs of thinning behind the transplant.

I don't know if he's on propecia or wearing a partial hair system..

randolf_faust

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He is too ambitious for his situation I think. He had a great result but transplanted hair needs to be styled a certain way to look good.

I saw some pics where he appeared to have signs of thinning behind the transplant.

I don't know if he's on propecia or wearing a partial hair system..
it looked good when he pulled it back and used a bit concealer. should go back to this imho

care to share the pic with the thinning?

Capone

My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell has this guy gotten with Megan fox? He looks like your local crack fiend that pesters you for spare change everytime you walk through your town
Wasn’t her ex the same.. pure bum. Maybe that’s what she likes.. she’s prob filthy off camera

EffingHairlossx

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How the hell has this guy gotten with Megan fox? He looks like your local crack fiend that pesters you for spare change everytime you walk through your town
Money+status

Agreed tho, he's an idiot + looks-wise he's incel-tier. What a weird looking guy

disfiguredyoungman

My Regimen
Reaction score
JUST

In all seriousness though, just looks like a really shitty hair cut in combination with using f*****g bleach on your hair.

Timii

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys for real? He looks quite good + tall. With a decent haircut and a less malnourished physique, I wouldn't be surprised if he did well in online dating

Wisemiller

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
A hair transplant limits you to a certain length and style of hair. What this guy has done is not one of those styles, thus why it looks bad.

We Move

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you guys for real? He looks quite good + tall. With a decent haircut and a less malnourished physique, I wouldn't be surprised if he did well in online dating
Agreed. He's 6'4 & perfectly reasonable looking. Even if he weren't famous, he'd do well. The bigger tragedy is how much Megan Fox tainted her own looks

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
He is 30 years old and has full looking hair coverage with hair that's his (not a system). A transplant still counts as his hair. So, even without success, fame or everything else, he is winning in life.
That's right. He's very skinny and very pale. But because he has hair he's good.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Are you British? Still with all of the media exchange, you mention guys and I have very little idea who they are. Not complaining but it's interesting how American and British/Australian celebs can be so famous in one place and still not in another English-speaking nation.