Machine Gun Kelly's hair is looking horrible now..

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy has good potential to look good, he just need to style his hair, not bleaching it, remove those stupid earrings, grow a bit beard, get a bit muscles, dress well, and he can be a model.
And all thanks to the transplant of course. without the hair he would look like a bald freak either way.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
the guy has good potential to look good, he just need to style his hair, not bleaching it, remove those stupid earrings, grow a bit beard, get a bit muscles, dress well, and he can be a model.
And all thanks to the transplant of course. without the hair he would look like a bald freak either way.
He is already a model. To be a model you need to be thin and tall with hair and strong facial bones. He has all of that. He did look better with darker hair and a good haircut though.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always viewed transplants as being a private form of surgery that is embarrassing to many. I don't understand why you would call him a bald freak when you apparently suffer from hair loss. It seems rude to me. I would really hurt my feelings if someone made fun of my hair after I tried to improve myself. Why are you so negative?

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I have always viewed transplants as being a private form of surgery that is embarrassing to many. I don't understand why you would call him a bald freak when you apparently suffer from hair loss. It seems rude to me. I would really hurt my feelings if someone made fun of my hair after I tried to improve myself. Why are you so negative?
Im not negative, Im just saying the things as they are. If I went bald I would look like a bald f*ck myself. Thats why it will never happen, I will also get a transplant soon, and keep what I have. Do you want me to lie?
If anything I just praise him, it is good thing he took action and saved his hair and didnt let it go. You should fight the sh*t that come to you and not just let it fall on your face while deluding yourself that everything ok.

Having this surgery is really kinda embarassing I have to admit, but I think walking around bald in the street is even more embarassing for me so it's easy decision.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
Im not negative, Im just saying the things as they are. If I went bald I would look like a bald f*ck myself. Thats why it will never happen, I will also get a transplant soon, and keep what I have. Do you want me to lie?
If anything I just praise him, it is good thing he took action and saved his hair and didnt let it go. You should fight the sh*t that come to you and not just let it fall on your face while deluding yourself that everything ok.

Having this surgery is really kinda embarassing I have to admit, but I think walking around bald in the street is even more embarassing for me so it's easy decision.
I don't think it's embarrassing, I can speak from experience - people don't judge you at all for having a transplant, they even respect you for it. I'm very open about it. It's socially acceptable unlike wearing a rug or hair spray.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
His transplant was very successful because he had mainly recession and with a low forehead, it was easy to draw a nature mature hairline which grew well. But when you have fine hair, a first pass will never be enough even with dense packing of 50 grafts per cm2. And you can never do a high dense pack in one go as it results in low graft survival. I think this image probably made him want to go back to his fringe, you can see how thin and pluggy it looks in certain conditions, mainly as it's fine hair.

Good news for him is the fringe will also look very natural since the hairline begins very low on his head and not growing from the back lol.

But I suspect he'll keep the pushback look as it's more masculine, attractive to show the whole face like in the link below with a fade. But then again celebs like to break norms and stand out.

Styling is very important post surgery and not let it limit you if possible, what is the point of hair if it's styled like an old fart? Check the most liked comment in the video below on his hairstyle. He had a mature hairline put in but since his forehead wasn't too great, it still looks large. But instead of styling it in a youthful manner he came in with fat sides and a lifeless flat combover that Caesar may have been proud of.

When you see such results it shows how the hairline changes everything. Like NW2 is literally the last normal hairline (medically speaking too) and a few mm in each corner or even one and it takes away the look. <nw2 thick symmetrical hairline goes A LONG way, of course density matters too but without the hairline it can be a waste.

JaneyElizabeth

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
I was just giving you a hard time. The world needs crack fiends and other untouchables. It makes the rest of us feel superior and hopefully fortunate.

justinbieberscombover

My Regimen
Reaction score
His transplant was very successful because he had mainly recession and with a low forehead, it was easy to draw a nature mature hairline which grew well. But when you have fine hair, a first pass will never be enough even with dense packing of 50 grafts per cm2. And you can never do a high dense pack in one go as it results in low graft survival. I think this image probably made him want to go back to his fringe, you can see how thin and pluggy it looks in certain conditions, mainly as it's fine hair.

Good news for him is the fringe will also look very natural since the hairline begins very low on his head and not growing from the back lol.

But I suspect he'll keep the pushback look as it's more masculine, attractive to show the whole face like in the link below with a fade. But then again celebs like to break norms and stand out.

Styling is very important post surgery and not let it limit you if possible, what is the point of hair if it's styled like an old fart? Check the most liked comment in the video below on his hairstyle. He had a mature hairline put in but since his forehead wasn't too great, it still looks large. But instead of styling it in a youthful manner he came in with fat sides and a lifeless flat combover that Caesar may have been proud of.

When you see such results it shows how the hairline changes everything. Like NW2 is literally the last normal hairline (medically speaking too) and a few mm in each corner or even one and it takes away the look. <nw2 thick symmetrical hairline goes A LONG way, of course density matters too but without the hairline it can be a waste.
Maybe they posted an old pic just a few months post OP? Unless it thickened up more later he might've been using Toppik in some events.

His hairline is great though and he does have enough hair to grow it out in a messy moptop and hide whatever thinning he might have. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on finasteride as well.

He wouldn't get with Megan Fox if he kept the receding hairline, I can bet my life on that.

Last edited:

ImKaratekid

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think it's embarrassing, I can speak from experience - people don't judge you at all for having a transplant, they even respect you for it. I'm very open about it. It's socially acceptable unlike wearing a rug or hair spray.
good to hear. and if you are comfortable to talk about it then why not, I myself definitely wont mention it. I think for the most people they couldnt really tell, just the people that very close to me will probably know. I dont know how to go with it, but at this point I dont really care, I just want my hair back.

Wolf Pack

My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe they posted an old pic just a few months post OP? Unless it thickened up more later he might've been using Toppik in some events.

His hairline is great though and he does have enough hair to grow it out in a messy moptop and hide whatever thinning he might have. Wouldn't be surprised if he's on finasteride as well.

He wouldn't get with Megan Fox if he kept the receding hairline, I can bet my life on that.

Megan Fox is such a stunner, well except for guys who live in their basement and like prepubertal girls/rape/degradation like some creepy ugly old members! I think he always uses concealer now according to mattdominance, I can't tell as I've never used it or looked up how concealer really looks or in this specific instance. But mattdominance is pretty reliable. Yeah the fringe will work now as he has a solid hairline shape but even the pushback looks fine on him under most conditions. I agree she wouldn't have gone with him before as he had very serious recession and looked odd and perhaps she wouldn't have given him a chance. I think the thin hairline picture was at least month 5 judging from his overall hair length and all the grafts had sprouted by then. I have a feeling it probably looks a little better with the final results due to the maturation process but not massively better under the same conditions. He looks good anyway, it shows that facial structure is all that matters and enough hair, other than that you can be any "type" of guy and pretty girls will dig you just because they know you're okay. I think once most people enjoy their youth (and beating hair loss) while carrying out their responsibilities, you don't care for hair as much later on in life. Not saying we'll ever stop caring or stop treating it but for me it doesn't matter as much already as I saw the value of it already in my prime years. If I never had that opportunity I would always be chasing it and wondering what if I had it when I was young, how would I have looked, which different experiences would I have had etc.

Going back to Kelly, I think he has a slow pattern, early receder but destined for max NW4, sure he's on treatment now anyway and sorted. Plus he had FUT which means he can get maximum grafts if you start with that first and no donor thinning so overall he's good to go even in a worse can scenario of NW5-6, smallish scalp too. Would love to see him collab with eminem but lmao that is never happening.

Last edited:

Jack Ito

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Megan Fox is such a stunner, well except for guys who live in their basement and like prepubertal girls/rape/degradation like some creepy ugly old members! I think he always uses concealer now according to mattdominance, I can't tell as I've never used it or looked up how concealer really looks or in this specific instance. But mattdominance is pretty reliable. Yeah the fringe will work now as he has a solid hairline shape but even the pushback looks fine on him under most conditions. I agree she wouldn't have gone with him before as he had very serious recession and looked odd and perhaps she wouldn't have given him a chance. I think the thin hairline picture was at least month 5 judging from his overall hair length and all the grafts had sprouted by then. I have a feeling it probably looks a little better with the final results due to the maturation process but not massively better under the same conditions. He looks good anyway, it shows that facial structure is all that matters and enough hair, other than that you can be any "type" of guy and pretty girls will dig you just because they know you're okay. I think once most people enjoy their youth (and beating hair loss) while carrying out their responsibilities, you don't care for hair as much later on in life. Not saying we'll ever stop caring or stop treating it but for me it doesn't matter as much already as I saw the value of it already in my prime years. If I never had that opportunity I would always be chasing it and wondering what if I had it when I was young, how would I have looked, which different experiences would I have had etc.

Going back to Kelly, I think he has a slow pattern, early receder but destined for max NW4, sure he's on treatment now anyway and sorted. Plus he had FUT which means he can get maximum grafts if you start with that first and no donor thinning so overall he's good to go even in a worse can scenario of NW5-6, smallish scalp too. Would love to see him collab with eminem but lmao that is never happening.
What makes you think he's destined for norwood 4? From looking back at his younger photos he had heavy recession for someone his age back then. Was norwood 3 in his very early 20's

vondoom

My Regimen
Reaction score
megan fox isnt that hot anymore and also too old (for a lot of people, not me)...
but anyway, sure, if mgk was bald, most likely no megan fox for him... since they are together, hes pathetic anyway...

musicians are ususlly at an advantage though, since they are way cooler and more fun than normal people and that is their advantage... i mean a lot clearly dont look good and get women as much as they want... dont even have to be rich and famous...

Reactions: -G-