M23, balding since 15, will Finasteride help?

BaldingSince15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I am 23 years old male. I started balding at the age of 15. Is it any point of starting to use Finasteride or some other medicine any more? Would Minoxidil do anything? How likely would I get side effects?

Attachments

• bald.png
    bald.png
    817.3 KB · Views: 170

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
The meds can give you maintenance and maybe some thickening, but you're gonna need a hair transplant to get a good head of hair again (unless you're one of the hyper responders to meds which is unlikely).

BaldingSince15

My Regimen
Reaction score
The meds can give you maintenance and maybe some thickening, but you're gonna need a hair transplant to get a good head of hair again (unless you're one of the hyper responders to meds which is unlikely).
Can you link an example (image) of possible outcome? Like how much the hair would thicken?

BurningCoals

My Regimen
Reaction score
Can you link an example (image) of possible outcome? Like how much the hair would thicken?
Google image result of finasteride hair thickening:

It does vary significantly, some lucky mofos get basically a full head of hair back (which is rare and you shouldn't expect it) like this example: But again don't expect that to happen, just expect maintenance and maybe the remaining hairs becoming slightly thicker and darker. You just have to try the treatment to see what it can do for you.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi! I am 23 years old male. I started balding at the age of 15. Is it any point of starting to use Finasteride or some other medicine any more? Would Minoxidil do anything? How likely would I get side effects?
Why you waited for so long to get on treatments?

BaldingSince15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why you waited for so long to get on treatments?
I didn't take balding seriously before. I didn’t think about its effects on appearance. Also, I started to bald from crown, so I didn't see it all the time from mirror. Also, I haven't cared so much about my looks before. A year ago I started to lose weight and same time thought about cures for balding. But I am scared of the side effects. I wouldn't want to be depressed and impotent from PFS.

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I didn't take balding seriously before. I didn’t think about its effects on appearance. Also, I started to bald from crown, so I didn't see it all the time from mirror. Also, I haven't cared so much about my looks before. A year ago I started to lose weight and same time thought about cures for balding. But I am scared of the side effects. I wouldn't want to be depressed and impotent from PFS.
Get on min. and finasteride. asap and you never know.You might get a significant amount of your hair back because you are still young.Dont pay too much attention on sides,for now

BaldingSince15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there some kind of consensus on hairlosstalk forums about side effects of Finasteride? How many percent actually get side effects? Can somebody link good posts about the Finasteride sides and probability. Is there some limit for testosterone which under it is not recommended to start Finasteride? I have now a recipe for Finasteride but I am still afraid if it will cause some kind of permanent damage even if I decide to quit it.

Adri23

My Regimen
Reaction score
Is there some kind of consensus on hairlosstalk forums about side effects of Finasteride? How many percent actually get side effects? Can somebody link good posts about the Finasteride sides and probability. Is there some limit for testosterone which under it is not recommended to start Finasteride? I have now a recipe for Finasteride but I am still afraid if it will cause some kind of permanent damage even if I decide to quit it.
Np bro, we are all scared the first time we start with finas/dutas. I remember a year and a half ago when I was afraid of starting dutasteride.... Look at my regimen now LOL.

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score

It does vary significantly, some lucky mofos get basically a full head of hair back (which is rare and you shouldn't expect it) like this example: But again don't expect that to happen, just expect maintenance and maybe the remaining hairs becoming slightly thicker and darker. You just have to try the treatment to see what it can do for you.
That is insane results wtf....

losingbattle88

My Regimen
Reaction score
That is insane results wtf....

He was using minoxidill too hahhaha morons. Adri23 check this out. Hes a faker

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-04-23-12-39-57-631_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-23-12-39-57-631_com.android.chrome.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 71
  • Screenshot_2022-04-23-12-40-01-428_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-04-23-12-40-01-428_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg
    102.1 KB · Views: 73