[m18]will Stopping finasteride Resume My Development?

Oscarmartinez

My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have been on finasteride for 4 weeks. but only taken 3 weeks worth of pills as I have been inconsistent. i have been getting slight chest pain and been fearing gyno and now again I have chest pain on my upper left area and thinking about stopping. Erections have been ok, not as good as before and dick sometimes feels weird.

My question is, I know finasteride affects bone and facial hair growth and stuff like that but what happens if I stop? Will my bone growth and facial growth and length growth go back to normal.Or have I by taking finasteride fucked that up forever?

frank1980

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
So I have been on finasteride for 4 weeks. but only taken 3 weeks worth of pills as I have been inconsistent. i have been getting slight chest pain and been fearing gyno and now again I have chest pain on my upper left area and thinking about stopping. Erections have been ok, not as good as before and dick sometimes feels weird.

My question is, I know finasteride affects bone and facial hair growth and stuff like that but what happens if I stop? Will my bone growth and facial growth and length growth go back to normal.Or have I by taking finasteride fucked that up forever?
I doubt it has permanently altered anything. Especially after only a month's worth of dht suppression. The chest pain is a sign of concern, but I don't think due to gyno. Gyno would make your nipple itch, or hurt, or swell, or some sort of combination. It wouldn't make the part of your chest away from the nipple hurt. See a doctor, this is concerning.

Oscarmartinez

My Regimen
Reaction score
I doubt it has permanently altered anything. Especially after only a month's worth of dht suppression. The chest pain is a sign of concern, but I don't think due to gyno. Gyno would make your nipple itch, or hurt, or swell, or some sort of combination. It wouldn't make the part of your chest away from the nipple hurt. See a doctor, this is concerning.
Should I see a doctor if I'm jumping off?

Unacknowledged

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

Chest pain? Go see a doctor to be sure.