lump on testicle gives me high DHT levels!!

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hey,
i got my blood tests back and my hormone levels were normal except for my DHT levels which were way beyond normal. My doctor asked if i had any lumps on my testicles and i said yes, so he is sending me out for a ultrasound scan to figure it out.
funny thing is that i have a low sex drive and difficulty acheiving/ maintaining an erection... go figure.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
Hey,
i got my blood tests back and my hormone levels were normal except for my DHT levels which were way beyond normal. My doctor asked if i had any lumps on my testicles and i said yes, so he is sending me out for a ultrasound scan to figure it out.
funny thing is that i have a low sex drive and difficulty acheiving/ maintaining an erection... go figure.

I hope for the best man, let us know how it turns out.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
Sounds nasty. Hope its nothing to serious. Good luck dude.

bigmac

Reaction score
I too had too go for an ultrasound after having a pain in my left ball and i could feel a little lump.
It turned out to be cysts that grow on the tubes in your balls.
They said if the pain gets worse as the cysts grow and restrict your tubes i can have surgery to get them removed.They also said this is very common.

I`m on proscar been on it for 3 years.

Hope this helps to ease your worries as i was shitting myself.
cheers

Sean68

Reaction score
yeah ive had it too and it turned out to be a cyst on the tubes. my dads had it as well its really common as you say. ive still got mine - i play with it when im bored.

itll be ok.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
thanks for the responses... did you guys ever think about getting it removed? i heard it can restrict your testosterone levels and lower your sex drive.

bigmac

Reaction score
They told me i can get them removed via surgery if they become a problem,mine aren`t that bad now .
It was worse for me getting my scan when the ugly nurse taped my dick out the way and then smiled as she rubbed the cold gel on my balls. :$

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
are there any worries about having the surgery? i've notice a really low sex drive for the last 3 years or so ( at 27 now) so i would like to have this corrected if it is the cause.

Hans Gruber

Reaction score
bigmac said:
They told me i can get them removed via surgery if they become a problem,mine aren`t that bad now .
It was worse for me getting my scan when the ugly nurse taped my dick out the way and then smiled as she rubbed the cold gel on my balls. :$

lol oh man :sobbing:

JayB

Experienced Member
Reaction score
1 word.. varicocile.

dont flip out, most likely that. can feel like "bag of worms" on one side of the scrotum.

ShedMaster

Reaction score
bigmac said:

Not trying to make light of your situation, but that had me laughing my *** off (the image of the nurse doing her business) :woot:

bigmac

Reaction score
They told me its a real simple operation to remove them under local anaesthetic.
Thinking back it was funny when the nurse was slapping that gel on,shame she was not a babe but that was probably a blessing in disguise.The little fella may have rose to the occasion if she was a babe when being taped up,that would of been embarrassing.

Skaff

Established Member
Reaction score
Where did you hear a lump on your nuts can do this? I've got one but I don't see how it could affect your hormones. If you lose a nut your hormones don't change so I'd be surprised if a little lump would make a difference.