Lowering The Dose To 3 Times A Weak?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey! ( i know i misspelled weak, dont know how to change the title to week)

Been on 1mg Generic Finastride (Accord) ED for almost 4 months now.

I have noticed my sides getting fuller and i think its helping my hairloss.

The problem is that i have completely lost my morning wood and noticing that i have a hard time keeping a hard erection. Im thinking about trying lowering the dose to 1mg 3 times a week like monday, wens and frid.

is this a good way to lowering the dose or is it better to take like 0,5mg 3 times a week or ED?

Thank you!

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Maybe try 0.5 MWF ?

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
you are still inhibitting DHT at about the same rate as 1MG. I would stop taking it if i were you.

How is that? its a significant lower dose...?

your saying 1 mg ED has the same effect or is as strong as 0,5mg 3days a week?

g.i joey

Reaction score
How is that? its a significant lower dose...?

your saying 1 mg ED has the same effect or is as strong as 0,5mg 3days a week?

Don't listen to people who say that. I find taking a weekend off from finasteride really helps avoid any serious sides, personally. My suggestion is m-w-f 1mg and if u notice no change try .5 3 days a week

Mattias

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Don't listen to people who say that. I find taking a weekend off from finasteride really helps avoid any serious sides, personally. My suggestion is m-w-f 1mg and if u notice no change try .5 3 days a week

Thanx @g.i joey . im thinkig of 0.5mg mon-fre and weekends of or just 0.5mg ED. what do you think about that?

Last edited:

michel sapin

My Regimen
Reaction score
me too that is crazy, i have lowered mt dose to 1 mg per day , and i had morning wood this morning .
my dht level was the same as 5 mg , but i have less sides .