Lowering Hairline - Large Forehead Hair Transplant

Josh Will

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello

So I'm in my late 30's now but i've always had a large forehead with widow's peak. I have a good set of hair with no male pattern baldness with my hair growing regularly (I have it cut once every 3 weeks)

I've been for a FUE consulatation and explained I'd like to have my hairline lowered and also hair transplants where I have a natural widows peak. From reading online, I only seem to find individuals who have had transplants to where hair once was rather than what I want and having it where hair has never existed.

Is there anyone who has had similar as lots of questions about shedding and covering up the growth. I'm worried it will look a bit strange as the hair growth will be more noticable in the early months whilst the rest of my hair looks longer. I thought about having my hair comb forward for the next 6 months if I have it done.

Keen to talk with anyone who has had this done.

Thanks

ToLGuy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If I were you, I'd go thru a transplant during vacations and being kind of isolated for a month so nobody would notice it. But that's just me. If u don't care what others say, then I wouldn't mind going around with newly transplanted hairs in weird positions