Low Libido And Ed After 6 Months Of Finasteride

Ywill

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am on finasteride for the last 6 months and I just face my first side effects. I had low libido tiredness ED and swollen throat. At the beginning I didn't want to blame all on the drug since am working lots of hours but as the days passed I was certain that the side effects are due to the drug. I stopped it for 10 days and it seems that am getting better but I am still experiencing low libido.

If I continue with a lower dosage will it get better. Additionally studies shows that side effects go away even when you continue the medication. Any one that recover the side effects when continue being on finasteride

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
I would recommend stopping all together. I had sides after a month. Took a few months for me to recover

INT

Reaction score
Trying to ride out the side effects was one of the worst decisions I ever made in my life. Your body is giving you a warning signal and you are ignoring it...

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
i was doing 0.5 mgs daily and still had sides, also problems with throat, but not swollen issue, i had lack of lubrication in there, so i literally had to clear my voice every 5 minutes, also got libido nuke, dick felt like plastic etc.

idk my man, its hard choice quitting finasteride, cuz there are no alternatives basically

justbeconfident

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
yeah, health wise, my lipomastia retreated, i have normal lookibg male breast right now in comparison to how it was 2 months ago on finasteride, then my libido sky rocketed and that alone made me more energetic and excited for life, plus erections quality, can go up to 3 times back to back

main issue is im still f*****g balding and soon i wont be able to use my dick anyway, due to being ugly bald f***