Low Cost Ru58841 - Confirmed (for Uk)

RU588FOUR1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is my first post on any hairloss forum, i'm 23 and very slowly losing my hair density owing to high DHT sensitivity (still have a lot left though). I started using RU58841 last year from **. I was very impressed, however the cost was too high to be consistent enough with applications.

I have found and tested a very low cost RU58841 supplier from China called Xi'an Lyphar Biotech Co., Ltd. These guys have found their way onto this forum a few times but I dont believe they have been tested as a supplier.

5 grams of RU58841 from ** costs (including import tax) roughly £80, the same from Lyphar costs £35 (including shipping). For good reason, I questioned the purity of the Lyphar product and thought that a trial period was necessary.

I have spent 2 months on 2 separate batches, one 5g and one 13g:. Batch 1 was 5g diluted in 120ml (70% Polish Vodka/30% PG) costing £35 to make a 4% solution.

Batch 2 however, was a 13 gram purchase at 91 USD or roughly 70 GBP to make a 180ml (70% Polish Vodka/30% PG) solution at roughly 7% concentration. Even a 10 gram purchase through ** would normally cost me upwards of £130.

I have also found the delivery time to be lower with Lyphar (to the UK), usually between 7-10 days as opposed to a solid 14 days from US manufacturers. Additionally, you don't have to pay a customs charge which can delay the order as you need to wait for the payment slip to come through from the Post Office.

Overall, I would highly recommend Xi'an Lyphar Biotech, having tested them, their compound is solid and is far cheaper than mainstream options, allowing you to use more solution per day at a much higher concentration.

I can get 27 grams for the same £130 I would spend on 10 grams at **, additionally, I feel like the RU58841 chemical I receive from Lyphar is more soothing and makes my scalp feel less inflamed, itchy and flaky.

Let me know your thoughts, or if you want advice on how to purchase through Xi'an Lyphar Biotech.

Many thanks,
Tom

RU588FOUR1

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey both,

pussymagnet23 (what a name) -
It does ship worldwide yes, from China to the UK, this can take around 2 weeks however with Brexit now looming, this could take longer and be more expensive owing to tariffs.

bboy -
It was never officially tested, apologies, I mean I tested it on myself and it seemed to work. However I have since stopped using RU58842 and instead use Enzalutamide (much stronger AA).

jared garnith

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey both,

It does ship worldwide yes, from China to the UK, this can take around 2 weeks however with Brexit now looming, this could take longer and be more expensive owing to tariffs.

bboy -
It was never officially tested, apologies, I mean I tested it on myself and it seemed to work. However I have since stopped using RU58842 and instead use Enzalutamide (much stronger AA).
thinking of getting some cb from them so good to know at least their ru is legit

FutureSaitama

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey both,

bboy -
What payment methods did you use ? Do they accept paypal ?