Love Island - Survival Of The Superficial

Runninghair

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Anyone watch this show on itv2?

My missus loves it and i have to say ive been sucked into it too!

Its superficial society summed up and its like looking into a goldfish bowel of survival of the beautiful.

I would like to see the reaction if a nw3+ went into the villa. I dont think he would last too long.

The facebook
Comments would fly off i bet!

Last edited:

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Yeah I watch it, I don't know why.

I really do believe it's possible to be TOO attractive. The women look fake and stupid and their personalities are so bland and boring they have to create drama out of nothing to feel excitement. I could not date a woman like this even if she were 10/10.

The guys are dipshits too but at least they just roll with it (with the exception of the black guy who is a f*****g trouble maker, like the women are) All in all it's pretty vile and despicable but I guess it's just like watching an animal documentary.

HankPentagon

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
When someone is mean inside, it manifests outside

For example, the fat women on the view

Yeah I watch it, I don't know why.

I really do believe it's possible to be TOO attractive. The women look fake and stupid and their personalities are so bland and boring they have to create drama out of nothing to feel excitement. I could not date a woman like this even if she were 10/10.

The guys are dipshits too but at least they just roll with it (with the exception of the black guy who is a f*****g trouble maker, like the women are) All in all it's pretty vile and despicable but I guess it's just like watching an animal documentary.

Medina

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone see that b**ch break up with Chris tonight? He tried his best with her and she dumped him, reducing him to tears.

The next day she's feeling all powerful until Chris says "I don't think we're compatible with each other"

DID YOU SEE HER REACTION!?!?!? She went f*****g MENTAL. Demanding they "give it another go" lmao

Females :D

CopeForLife

My Regimen
Reaction score
Did anyone see that b**ch break up with Chris tonight? He tried his best with her and she dumped him, reducing him to tears.

The next day she's feeling all powerful until Chris says "I don't think we're compatible with each other"

DID YOU SEE HER REACTION!?!?!? She went f*****g MENTAL. Demanding they "give it another go" lmao

Females :D

who cares, mate