Louis C.k.: The Impact Of A Bald Man Pulling His Dick Out Without Your Consent

PappinAce

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The recent outbreak of calling out predators had been a long-awaited turning point in power relations between genders. Did they take it too far with Louis C.K.? What i see here is the equivalent of a child with a slight mental illness. Some women had the misfortune of being in the same room when that mental illness manifested itself. Is public shaming the way to go about this one? Here is how some women describe the situation:

They state in the story that he invited them to his hotel room during the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo., in 2002 and then stripped naked and began to masturbate. The women described themselves as being “paralyzed” during the incident and running out of the hotel room after C.K. ejaculated.

i’m open to the possibility that i don’t know everything. but all the stories i have read about this are similar. no coercion or threats or quid pro quo or anything of the sort. just “is it ok if i pull my penis out?” from what i can see, this is uncomfortable at most.

one woman talked about how this turned her off comedy. a well known comedian jerked off in front of her and she let that derail her career. how about some thicker skin, maybe? i could understand if he did it in front of children. that’s abuse. in front of grown adults is just awkward. the only child in this room was Louie. stop working with the guy and move on.

bringing it back to hair loss, Louie in the past has been a guy who truly comes off as not giving a f***. i think he had a segment on a radio show where he gave some advice to a younger hair loss sufferer on the situation. his life went on because he is a famous entertainment figure, but humor or not, the guy became sexually invisible. imagine the impact something like that has. i think we all know. otherwise he would have found more consensual settings to pull his dick out. this woman who is complaining about her career getting derailed because some harmless idiot jerked his dick in front of her. maybe she should try a NW6 on for size. see how that impacts her career.

f*** louie for doing this, f*** the people shaming him, and f*** premature hair loss.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I don't think Louie ever had trouble getting laid, even if he did that's no excuse to pull your dick out and masturbate in front of someone you're not having sex with. Also I don't think anything different would be happening to him now if he was a full head.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't think his baldness has to do with this at all, plenty of the people now being accused of this stuff are or were full heads. Roy Moore was a full head at 32 and he's still gonna lose as a Republican in Alabama because he preyed on high school girls. In Louie's case if you listen to his material he had an obsession with masturbation. Focusing on his baldness is losing the point. He had power as a comedian and he used it to impose his sexuality on others.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Who would stay in the room with someone they are not attracted to whatsoever long enough for a man to ejaculate without attempting to prevent it, then claim they were traumatised by it years later completely shattering a mans life for an easy pay out?

07488d83c73d58b0d09e2a8d33309ae3--bathroom-signs-bathroom-ideas.jpg

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
Who would stay in the room with someone they are not attracted to whatsoever long enough for a man to ejaculate without attempting to prevent it, then claim they were traumatised by it years later completely shattering a mans life for an easy pay out?

View attachment 70177

"Why would Louis C.K. call someone into his office then masturbate while in public at work" is the question I think you're looking for.

Patrick_Bateman

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
"Why would Louie call someone into his office then masturbate while in public at work" is the question I think you're looking for.
Of course Louie is a disgusting man, there's no denying that. But, there's simple solutions to situations such as this one for normal functioning adults.

Have you ever heard of using your legs for something else than spreading them? How about walking out?
Ever heard about using your mouth for something else than sucking dick? How about saying something at the time it's happening?

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
The recent outbreak of calling out predators had been a long-awaited turning point in power relations between genders. Did they take it too far with Louis C.K.? What i see here is the equivalent of a child with a slight mental illness. Some women had the misfortune of being in the same room when that mental illness manifested itself. Is public shaming the way to go about this one? Here is how some women describe the situation:

They state in the story that he invited them to his hotel room during the U.S. Comedy Arts Festival in Aspen, Colo., in 2002 and then stripped naked and began to masturbate. The women described themselves as being “paralyzed” during the incident and running out of the hotel room after C.K. ejaculated.

i’m open to the possibility that i don’t know everything. but all the stories i have read about this are similar. no coercion or threats or quid pro quo or anything of the sort. just “is it ok if i pull my penis out?” from what i can see, this is uncomfortable at most.

one woman talked about how this turned her off comedy. a well known comedian jerked off in front of her and she let that derail her career. how about some thicker skin, maybe? i could understand if he did it in front of children. that’s abuse. in front of grown adults is just awkward. the only child in this room was Louie. stop working with the guy and move on.

bringing it back to hair loss, Louie in the past has been a guy who truly comes off as not giving a f***. i think he had a segment on a radio show where he gave some advice to a younger hair loss sufferer on the situation. his life went on because he is a famous entertainment figure, but humor or not, the guy became sexually invisible. imagine the impact something like that has. i think we all know. otherwise he would have found more consensual settings to pull his dick out. this woman who is complaining about her career getting derailed because some harmless idiot jerked his dick in front of her. maybe she should try a NW6 on for size. see how that impacts her career.

f*** louie for doing this, f*** the people shaming him, and f*** premature hair loss.

I agree. Also none of the explanations say whether or not the women consented, which is kind of the most important part. I get the impression that he asked and they said yes but no one admits it because it isn't good for their case and Louie doesn't want to say it because it'll make him look remorseless, even if it's true.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also I love that he put out this quote a few months before the allegations became serious and he admitted to anything:

“There are these people in the world that we all talk about, and we want to know that they’re all good or they’re all bad,” C.K. said. “The uncomfortable truth is, you never really know. You don’t know anybody. To me, if there was one thing this movie is about, it’s that you don’t know anybody.”

At least the guy is self-aware.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
The women described themselves as being “paralyzed” during the incident and running out of the hotel room after C.K. ejaculated.

Actual cops believe this sh*t ? Whether it's true or not, this is very convenient

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
What he did is sexual harassment, and it's independent of him having hair.

Of course, playing the victim baldness card never works anyway, and especially not in those cases

Dench57

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a grimy wanker. He deserves to be called out on it. I'm saying that as someone who loves his comedy. I don't like how certain rabid feminazis are taking this to extremes though and trying to destroy his manager and anyone who worked with him, or equating these claims with the more serious ones. Its not on the level of some of these other allegations, he's not a rapist and he didn't assault anyone. He's just a creep who abused his power. The whole being "paralyzed" and just standing there watching it, I can't get my head around that. But I can understand not going to the media about it as with most of these things, you will be shut down, called a liar, ostracized and career most likely ruined. In showbiz, maybe you just gotta deal with some guy wanking off in front of you and roll with it.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
What he did is sexual harassment, and it's independent of him having hair.

From the statements I read there was an implication that he asked if he could do it, and they potentially consented although this isn't concrete either way from the reports. Highly dependent on the country and state it takes place but if it's out of an employment relationship and a once off question then it is unlikely to be unlawful.

In Australia the typical "reasonable person" test would be applied of whether a reasonable person would anticipate they might be offended or humiliated. Because of this it does indeed mean that the type of person asking such as a chad vs a Louis CK would be expected to provoke a different reaction, so under our law having hair is NOT independent of the question of sexual harassment.

BaldyBalderBald

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
From the statements I read there was an implication that he asked if he could do it, and they potentially consented although this isn't concrete. Highly dependent on the country and state it takes place but if it's out of an employment relationship and a once off question then it is unlikely to be unlawful.

In Australia the typical "reasonable person" test would be applied of whether a reasonable person would anticipate they might be offended or humiliated. Because of this it does indeed mean that the type of person asking such as a chad vs a Louis CK would be expected to provoke a different reaction, so under our law having hair is NOT independent of the question of sexual harassment.

So she remembered that he was bald years after the facts

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
From the statements I read there was an implication that he asked if he could do it, and they potentially consented although this isn't concrete either way from the reports. Highly dependent on the country and state it takes place but if it's out of an employment relationship and a once off question then it is unlikely to be unlawful.

I think having a chad suddenly masturbate in front of you when you're not in any type of relationship with them would still be humiliating and offense. I guess I'm not a "reasonable person" according to you.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
The guy is a grimy wanker. He deserves to be called out on it. I'm saying that as someone who loves his comedy. I don't like how certain rabid feminazis are taking this to extremes though and trying to destroy his manager and anyone who worked with him, or equating these claims with the more serious ones. Its not on the level of some of these other allegations, he's not a rapist and he didn't assault anyone. He's just a creep who abused his power. The whole being "paralyzed" and just standing there watching it, I can't get my head around that. But I can understand not going to the media about it as with most of these things, you will be shut down, called a liar, ostracized and career most likely ruined. In showbiz, maybe you just gotta deal with some guy wanking off in front of you and roll with it.

I agree the paralyzed thing is weird, I figure these poor girls just thought this was a price they needed to pay to be in comedy but they feel ashamed to say that. It's totally disgusting that they would feel that way, and that's the whole point of the movement.

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
So she remembered that he was bald years after the facts

I don't know what point you're trying to make but I don't think you read my comment properly. Point is that under Australian law for example (obviously not applicable to Louie) that context of who is doing the "harassment" is relevant, and secondly the question of consent is most important. If the women felt uncomfortable but still said it was fine and there was no element of coercion or physical threat, then it is unlikely to be sexual harassment.

countjulian

My Regimen
Reaction score
I don't know what point you're trying to make but I don't think you read my comment properly. Point is that under Australian law for example (obviously not applicable to Louie) that context of who is doing the "harassment" is relevant, and secondly the question of consent is most important. If the women felt uncomfortable but still said it was fine and there was no element of coercion or physical threat, then it is unlikely to be sexual harassment.

No one is trying to get him put in jail it's not a crime. Telling a woman at work she has a nice *** in front of the whole office isn't a crime either, but it's still sexual harassment. There's a huge difference there.