Lost the battle and ultimately the war

Tbgwb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Honestly so distraught with how my hair loss has accelerated since November. Been depressed for a long time and it seems this is the straw that breaks the camel's back. My hair had only been receding slowly at my temples for the past two years while on finasteride until suddenly the hair just beind my fringe has started to undergo micro (whatever you call it). I haven't cut it since November and it's just gone so small and thin I nearly don't have a hairline. I have started minoxidl but feel it's to late and the hair loss is to agressive. Told myself wouldn't let myself live bald and that's looking true. Just gone 22 btw. Guess I'm wondering how the f*** did my hair just stop growing and getting smaller in what is really weeks.. sigh. Think it's easy to tell pics from today and November.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
You're doing all right. But minoxidil (topical) likely won't do much. Get on RU and oral minoxidil.

Selb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Not too late. When things start getting worse you can change it. Topical dutasteride, CB, RU, pick any of them and you may see some recovery

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
How’s ur hair holding up @Norwoody
Still maintaining. Hoping RU will help with regrowth on the hairline. About 2 months in on it. Cycling bi-estro too, I'll start another cycle again in a few weeks. I can see some more vellus over the past couple months but no serious development as of yet.

Isneezedsohard

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Still maintaining. Hoping RU will help with regrowth on the hairline. About 2 months in on it. Cycling bi-estro too, I'll start another cycle again in a few weeks. I can see some more vellus over the past couple months but no serious development as of yet.
whATS ur cycle like? how many day/weeks on and off. Im using biestro too, but not sure how to really go about it all

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Gonna go a month on and off til the summer. Should be good to handle 2 pumps a day

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Deathdiss went 2 pumps a day for 4 months straight and reported no sides. He's been taking a break now though.

Tbgwb

My Regimen
Reaction score
You're doing all right. But minoxidil (topical) likely won't do much. Get on RU and oral minoxidil.
Not against trying anything just both are hard to get and RU is extremely expensive from previous research. Why do you think topical min won't do much? Don't disagree but I taught it works best on areas that aren't slick bald already

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually 5% liquid doesn't do much if it's aggressive. You pretty much even admitted it with this post.

But yeah like above poster says you should needle if you aren't.

Tbgwb

My Regimen
Reaction score
Usually 5% liquid doesn't do much if it's aggressive. You pretty much even admitted it with this post.

But yeah like above poster says you should needle if you aren't.
Last question as you seem to know your stuff. I'm considering taking two-three drops of my Kirkland liquid min as oral. So putting the drops under my tongue. Am I being completely stupid and falling for some type of meme? I've seen threads on here about it but just not sure what to believe. Thanks

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
Last question as you seem to know your stuff. I'm considering taking two-three drops of my Kirkland liquid min as oral. So putting the drops under my tongue. Am I being completely stupid and falling for some type of meme? I've seen threads on here about it but just not sure what to believe. Thanks
@JaneyElizabeth and a few others have done this. It works.

Though, I don't think you need to take it sublingually (under the tongue). Just send it down.

Norwoody

Banned
My Regimen
Reaction score
It works much, much better than topically because it produces sulfotransferase enzymes when taken orally, which makes minoxidil much more efficacious.

jazz1

Reaction score
What’s your full regime and pictures would help....?