Lost 25 hairs in 5 min

BackSoThickHoesWantTheTip

Established Member
Reaction score
today im starting to massage my scalp everyday for 5 minutes with coconut oil. well, the title says it all. I lost 25 hairs during that process which i think is terrible! keep in mind i was very gentle but still couldnt keep the hair from falling out. Im gonna do this for a week and see if it gets better

RhinestoneHLT

Established Member
Reaction score
today im starting to massage my scalp everyday for 5 minutes with coconut oil. well, the title says it all. I lost 25 hairs during that process which i think is terrible! keep in mind i was very gentle but still couldnt keep the hair from falling out. Im gonna do this for a week and see if it gets better

finasteride, dutasteride or ru. Or kiss your hair goodbye.

Tottenham

Established Member
Reaction score
You may as well add praying to god to your current regimen, it'll be just as useful.

finasteride/dutasteride
minoxidil
nizoral

alexpie2

Established Member
Reaction score
Dude, over 5 minutes that's fine. I would literally shed 25 hairs in 20 seconds of massaging.

kj6723

My Regimen
Reaction score

Are you sure that's a good idea? I read somewhere (don't have the source off the top of my head), that even massaging conditioner into the scalp can clog follicles, so it's best to just make sure it's sitting in the strands when applied.

Established Member
Reaction score
Are you sure that's a good idea? I read somewhere (don't have the source off the top of my head), that even massaging conditioner into the scalp can clog follicles, so it's best to just make sure it's sitting in the strands when applied.
no i did my research, its good for it. conditioner is bad for your scalp though

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm paying a fortune to have an experimental Replicel treatment next summer in Japan, I have a good hairline with little bit receded temple points, anyway, since I'm 22, this will be my last effort before going to Rahal and get a Fue.. I hope it will be worth it

RatherGoBlindThanSeeItGo

Established Member
Reaction score
I'm paying a fortune to have an experimental Replicel treatment next summer in Japan, I have a good hairline with little bit receded temple points, anyway, since I'm 22, this will be my last effort before going to Rahal and get a Fue.. I hope it will be worth it

Can you tell us more about this? Are you getting 'the' Replicel treatment? How did that happen?

Massive

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
25 hairs in 5 minutes ? I'd run around the street naked and kiss every woman my way (until i get arrested) if that was my case. I lose 30+ hairs just brushing under a minute. Get my head under the sink and lose 50+ hairs just letting water run on my hair. I don't even want to oild massage because it's so depressing to see, I have my hands just full of hair, then go wash them, then back to massaging and they fill up with hair again.

Established Member
Reaction score
UPDATE ! ! !

Cant believe what just happened, i only lost maybe 5 hairs during the shower, and another 2 drying my hair. I don't know if its the coconut oil, or the scalp massage, but whatever it is, it seems like its working. I definitely recommend you guys try this, keep in mind, you can ONLY benefit from it. That feeling when you run your hands through your hair during the shower and see no hairs, then run your fingers through it again to make sure it wasn't coincidence, and again, no hairs. Such a relief. I just hope it will stay that way.

J.WayneUK

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah guys, I'm keeping in touch with this JP Replicel institute, I'll get my (experimental though) Replicel treatment next August, it's very expensive beacuse it's not available to the public yet (more than a top hair transplant, but since I'm 22 I really think this option is preferable) and I'll have to sign a non-disclosure agreement about not releasing any info/photo on my result (but I'll do it anyway :))...

I tried to contact a HSC research institute to get an experimental Histogen treatment (that was my first option) previously, but they turned down my request...

Keeping you updated if I'll meet Beckham at this Replicel session ;)