loss of pubes

Tommy2tyme

Reaction score
Is it weird to be shedding pubic hairs??? Sorry it is kind of a weird question, but I have been losing 10-15 pubes everytime I take a shower. I started finasteride a month ago, but this has been occuring for a few months.

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been losing 10-15 pubes everytime I take a shower

I hate to break it to you Tommy but it looks like your going to need a pube transplant. As long as you've got a hairy ***, they should have plenty of donor hair to work with .

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
...and if that doesnt work ill donate some from my back.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
listen up people, Sheding is NORMAL!, you shed pubic hair, arm hair, underarm hair, chest hair, *** hear....the lot. The problem with male pattern baldness is that when you lose hair it doesnt grow back as thick.

This is natural, but don't believe me go and fond out the facts from medical experts. Go and see your doctor go and see your dermatologist.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
No bullshit, but I recall reading an article about the possibility of using pubic and other body hair for transplantation to the scalps of men that did not have enough donor hair! Hey, if it got that bad for me I would gladly go "chrome dome" rather than "pubic dome".
JUST SAY NO TO PUBIC DOMES!!!!!!!!!!! :banned:

Nicholas

Reaction score
Hey I read something interesting yesterday about how people suffering from hyperthyroidism could develop symptoms like hair loss, depression etc etc. Visit a doctor and check out your thyroid levels. I think there are special thyroid tests you can order via the net.

x5o

Established Member
Reaction score
If you see a doctor about hair loss, one of the first things he/she should do is have some blood work done to include a thyroid function test.

pleasehelpme

Established Member
Reaction score
hey

hey i think it's ok... i lose a few pubes when i shower too but i really don't give a crap as long as im not losing it from my head :lol: don't stress on it bro, it's nothing to worry about

Brasileirao

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tynanW said:
Just Got It!!!!!

x50 = ex FIVE 'O' = ex-policeman ???

He is an x-police officer.... I belive its in his regimen profile....