losing my hairline

jetsman5ian

Reaction score
ive been losing my hairline gradually over the last year, but in the last two months it has sped up rapidly and shedding has been occuring heavily up front

does anybody know any regimens or drugs that work well on the temples and frontal areas, im afraid all my hair upfront will be gone before i even reach my 18 and a half birthday

any suggestions?

thanx

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
based on your post im going to assume your under 18, Minoxidil a good product to use for receding hairline. The the best thing you can do is go and see a dermatologist and get educated on male pattern baldness. Uderstand what's happening before you dive into a regime of treatments. Remeber the quicker you get it sorted out the better

jetsman5ian

Reaction score
no, im over 18, im just losing my hairline really quickly

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
jetsman5ian said:
does anybody know any regimens or drugs that work well on the temples and frontal areas,
thanx

Finasteride and Minoxidil....Use one or the other or even both and don't forget to add Nizoral shampoo to your regimen.

gonna_win

Experienced Member
Reaction score
BadHairDecade said:
jetsman5ian said:
does anybody know any regimens or drugs that work well on the temples and frontal areas,
thanx

Finasteride and Minoxidil....Use one or the other or even both and don't forget to add Nizoral shampoo to your regimen.

it's best to use both, but talk to a dermatologist first, because im not sure what finasteride can do to a male that isnt full developed. Talk to medical experts before taking any drugs like these as you don't know what could happen if you administer them incorrectly