Losing My Hair At 21? Any Thoughts?

Sam222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi there just thought I'd ask your opinions on my hairline, I'm pretty paranoid that I'm going to go bald soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0424.jpg
    IMG_0424.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_0423.jpg
    IMG_0423.jpg
    85.3 KB · Views: 410

recedingornot87

My Regimen
Reaction score
The process has started but nobody knows how long it will take. Is the rest of your hair thick? Are you losing a lot of hairs easily during the day and in the showers? Whats your family history of hairloss?

Sam222

My Regimen
Reaction score
The process has started but nobody knows how long it will take. Is the rest of your hair thick? Are you losing a lot of hairs easily during the day and in the showers? Whats your family history of hairloss?

My hairs always been pretty thin from what I remember, and I do see a few hairs on my pillow but not an alarming amount. My dads farther has no hair but everyone else in my family including my Mum's side do, my dad has slightly thin hair but he's nowhere near bald.

Sam222

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hop on meds

Yeah that's what I'm thinking I'll have to wait until I leave uni in June as I can't really afford them at the moment, I guess the only thing that scares me is reading about the side effects but I guess it's a risk I'll have to take

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah that's what I'm thinking I'll have to wait until I leave uni in June as I can't really afford them at the moment, I guess the only thing that scares me is reading about the side effects but I guess it's a risk I'll have to take
You won't maintain a juvenile hairline as you age kid! Regardless of genetics you will advance to a mature adult hairline. You will also get wrinkles and sagging skin as you age... just a heads up..

Last edited:

Allen Li

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You won't maintain a juvenile hairline as you age kid! Regardless of genetics you will advance to a mature adult hairline. You will also get wrinkles and sagging skin as you age... just a heads up..
Well ronald regan kept his juvenile hairline. Some old guys keep their juvenile hairlines their whole life. Its rare but it happens.

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
Well ronald regan kept his juvenile hairline. Some old guys keep their juvenile hairlines their whole life. Its rare but it happens.
Very very rare, I'd bet his hair was different as a juvenile. To many kids freaking out because they are starting to mature

Allen Li

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Very very rare, I'd bet his hair was different as a juvenile. To many kids freaking out because they are starting to mature
You said regardless of your genetics you always advance to a mature adult hairline. No not everyone. But probaly over 95 percent of people.

shidoin

Established Member
Reaction score
Most people as they age experience some type of hairloss. It might be the hairline, the crown, sides, nape, or diffused. It doesn't have to be m.p.b I forgot the term. Joe Tillman said it in a podcast. It was elder hairloss or something. Regan was gifted with great hair