Losing Hair Very Quickly At 18 Years Old

POC

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey so this is my first time ever posting on this site but i've gotten to the point where i cant really keep ignoring it and had to ask someone that isnt my doctor. So here i am, I'm 18 and i've been experiencing hairloss since I was 17 and only recently has it become way more noticeable and rapid. The sides and back of my head are VERY thin even when compared with the top (which is also thinning) I do have a receding hairline too but it's not TOO bad. I just wanted to essentially see what you guys think of it. I have one photo of the sides (linked) just to give you an idea of how it is. I was diagnosed with anemia last year too which is another reason why im here since the hairloss kinda began once i realized this and my health went downhill. In terms of male pattern baldness I should probably add that my father has a Full head of thick hair and no noticeable recession and same goes for his entire family. However on my mothers side, my grandfather does have male pattern baldness however the sides of my head strange enough seem even thicker than than mine which may be weird considering he's in his 80's. Another thing to add is that I dont think he started balding until he was in his late 20's- Early 30's. Anyway, all help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

Attachments

• 33300196_232584307321929_8362309700498227200_n.png
    33300196_232584307321929_8362309700498227200_n.png
    721 KB · Views: 311

Btg

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Solve your medical issues and you ll be fine , hair in this spot are not affected by male pattern baldness

real kombo

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey so this is my first time ever posting on this site but i've gotten to the point where i cant really keep ignoring it and had to ask someone that isnt my doctor. So here i am, I'm 18 and i've been experiencing hairloss since I was 17 and only recently has it become way more noticeable and rapid. The sides and back of my head are VERY thin even when compared with the top (which is also thinning) I do have a receding hairline too but it's not TOO bad. I just wanted to essentially see what you guys think of it. I have one photo of the sides (linked) just to give you an idea of how it is. I was diagnosed with anemia last year too which is another reason why im here since the hairloss kinda began once i realized this and my health went downhill. In terms of male pattern baldness I should probably add that my father has a Full head of thick hair and no noticeable recession and same goes for his entire family. However on my mothers side, my grandfather does have male pattern baldness however the sides of my head strange enough seem even thicker than than mine which may be weird considering he's in his 80's. Another thing to add is that I dont think he started balding until he was in his late 20's- Early 30's. Anyway, all help is GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys

Go to a dermatologist, let him see if you have male pattern baldness. If you do, star minoxidil and finasteride.