Losing hair..... on my ankles

Met76

Reaction score
Okay -- this is going to sound like a really odd, embarassing question, but I have noticed that there is a small area on the lower part of my right ankle that does not have hair on it.

I am not sure if this just happened recently, or this was something that has been missing for a while, but I have really started to notice this lately and am wondering what the hell is going on.

Does anyone have the slightest clue what this could be?

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
sh*t that sounds really bad, it is without doubt male pattern baldness, go for Proscar (the whole 5mg a day) Xandrox 15, Folligen, Nizarol twice a day, Spironolactone 5% and T/Gel.

If that doesn't work out consider a 10,000 graft FUE.

Best of luck to you

Met76

Reaction score
I am confused here -- so male pattern baldness can cause hair loss on other parts of the body, not just the head?

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe traction alopecia from wearing socks that are too tight.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
It may also be conact AIDS, my brother got contact AIDS on his ankles and he wasn't even a queen, do not discount anything, hair loss on a small area of one ankle is a serious condition not to be ignored.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Met76 said:
I am not sure if this just happened recently, or this was something that has been missing for a while, but I have really started to notice this lately and am wondering what the hell is going on.

Does anyone have the slightest clue what this could be?

I think they are slowly migrating to my temples.

Screw hair multiplication.

Witness FABM(foreing ankle bodyhair migration) being endorsed and gag in awe.

SE-freak

Reaction score
Wezz said:
WOW ?

who is going to see that baldness on the ankle ?

I split up with my last 2 girlfriends because they had bald ankles.

This is a serious matter Wezz.

tomsmith

Established Member
Reaction score
Radio said:
$#iT that sounds really bad, it is without doubt male pattern baldness, go for Proscar (the whole 5mg a day) Xandrox 15, Folligen, Nizarol twice a day, Spironolactone 5% and T/Gel.

If that doesn't work out consider a 10,000 graft FUE.

Best of luck to you

Radio, with all due respect that is not great advice now is it?

Nizoral can be used up to 17 times a day before penile shrinkage occurs. Folligen occurs naturally in many rubbish dumpsters and you didn't even ask if a*** hair miniturization was occuring before suggesting that 10,000 graft.

Let's please help the news guys out properly people.

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I wanted him to start slowly, you need some stuff to fall back on if the regimen I suggested doesn't not bring results.

Met76 have you considered a wig ?

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
SE-freak said:
Wezz said:
WOW ?

who is going to see that baldness on the ankle ?

I split up with my last 2 girlfriends because they had bald ankles.

This is a serious matter Wezz.

I like shaved ankles on women myself.

Zim

Established Member
Reaction score
If you have APB (ankle pattern baldness) you may want to bite the bullet and shave them once just to see what they look like. Some guys can pull of the shaved look if there ankle shape is aesthetically acceptable. If your ankles are boney or just plain deformed then I would suggest cosmetic ankle surgery or an ankle toupee. The problem with ankle toupees are the pesky maintennce and also the slight paranoia you get when your out on the town and you catch someone checking out your sexy, hairy ankles. Ankle envy is more common than you think.

G

Met76, thank you for your post as I am suffering the same thing but I am going to re-post this topic because of all the stupid fuc king morons that shouldn't be making a joke out of this.

I just want to say fuc k all the people here that responded sarcastically to this topic you immature pricks! Fuc k off!!

Bump!

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Maybe go with Zimmys suggestion and just shave your ankles, hit the gym get your ankles real big (maybe go 'roids) and get an ankle tan.

Girls like nothing more than a pair of pumped brown ankles.

HairlossTalk

Reaction score
Man the hairlosstalk forums suck!

Getting back to the guys original question -

1) Everyone who has replied in this thread is joking. Apologies for their lack of assistance.

2) Hair loss on the fronts of your ankles is a common and weird occurance in men. There have even been studies done attempting to draw a correlation between this type of hair loss and heart disease.

Don't worry about it.

HairLossTalk.com

Radio

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Where are you on the Anklewood scale ?

I am an AW 2-3.

Algag85

Reaction score
What an F'in laugh I got out of this. In days such as these, we should all be grateful that the only hair we are losing is the hair on our heads, and not that of the ankles.