L'Oreals research blames excess Collagen for baldness.......

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Well, I will have to relay this critical information to all the homeless people I see walking by every day, with full heads of f*c*ing hair, everyone of them. I wouldn't want to have them go bald for lack of proper exfoliation and hygiene. Oh, I'll also caution them about extreme drug and alcohol abuse which might upset that delicate anagen/catagen balance. Genetics gentlemen, genetics.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The average life expectancy of drug-addicted homeless man is something like 48 years old. It's not that they have great hair, it's that they are much younger than you think. Their faces & bodies look prematurely aged but their hair does not.

Last edited:

Roeysdomi

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
The average life expectancy of drug-addicted homeless man is something like 48 years old. It's not that they have great hair, it's that they are much younger than you think. Their faces & bodies look prematurely aged but their hair does not.
By this age most of people with male pattern baldness reach their final Norwood.

coolio

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Only men with significant baldness show a visible high Norwood that early. The average man in his 40s might have a low-Norwood hairline recession. The rest of his head will have some subtle miniaturization in a higher Norwood pattern but it's probably not obvious enough to make him "the bald guy" for a while yet.

The average goes by the decade. About 20% of men are showing hair loss in their 20s. About 30% of men are showing by their 30s. Etc. Caucasian men & western men have it a bit worse these days but the formula is not too far off.

Homeless men get hair loss too. They just don't live long enough for it to be as obvious as in the general population.