loreal vive for men(thickening shampoo)

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i bought that new shampoo loreal vive for men and i tried it and..it works ..alittle.you dont see massive improvements in hair density but there is a difference.they say it works by putting a coating a shampoo around your hair follicle that lasts all day even after you rinse,this makes one hair look as thick as two put together.like i said though its not a massive improvement but its enough to make you feel happy.lol.i have only the shampoo but they also sell shampoo/conditionerand even have foam and gel thickening products in this line as well.i paid 4 dollars for it so i would urge people to pick some of this stuff up..its for the money

Karch

Reaction score
Yeah I started using this last month. I was in a search to find a shampoo I could use everyday. And I pretty much found it with this. It doesn't make huge improvements, but my hair definately feels a little thicker after shampooing with it. I'm using the Shampoo+Conditioner. I think I might pick up the gel they have, see how that works. I think they also have a dandruff one also.

Redbone

Reaction score
In the commercial they claim 50% thicker hair, obviously they are incorrect according to your experience.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
I tried a thickening shampoo from bath and body works.. It worked extremely well, great job of thickening and made my hair very manageable and not dry at all. I suggest giving it a try, oh yeah and it smells pretty freakin good too....

Redbone

Reaction score
Where do you buy this stuff? I tried the thickening shampoo for men from back to basics and it is not that good, noticed no thickening effects.

jblig

Established Member
Reaction score
dont know if you were talking to me redbone but if you were, you buy it at any "Bath and Bodyworks" found in just about every mall in the country. It worked so well my mom thought the propecia had kicked in and filled in my frontal diffusion.but yeah you will see it if you go, its the kind for fine/thin hair...obviously....