L'Oreal Elive Thickening Shampoo For Men

So long Hair

Reaction score
GET IT! GET IT! GET IT! Thats all I can say. The stuff is my GOD! It works best if you have cropped hair. It turns your thin hair into a tick, frizzy MOP! Damn, I love this stuff!

BadHairDecade

Reaction score
Never liked it myself. It left my hair feeling thinner which was kind of strange. WAAAAAYY too much perfume in it for me too. :x

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
i use and i think it works like a champ burger with cheese

Trent

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is it at drug stores? or just salons

norwood_6

Reaction score
i agree this stuff fluff's your existing hair, my hair never been so soft and it looks much thicker

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I do ..i almost never use a conditioner..and it still works (for me atleast)

cochise

Reaction score
It just goes to show that there is no "holy grail" shampoo that works for everyone. Personally, I thought the stuff was horrible and actually over conditioned my hair and made it feel thinner :(. I'm glad it works for you though :)

All the best,

Steve

Erik0331

Reaction score
VIVE Shampoo

I used the Shampoo only and I did not notice/feel that it made my hair "appear" any thicker. I guess to each his own on certain products.

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
I like using Nizoral. It makes my hair look thicker although frizzy, when my hairs longer i also use Vive thickening shampoo, it makes whats left of my hair look 'purty.

G

i like the way it makes my hair look, but it makes my scalp itch sometimes and the smell of it makes me feel cheap