Lordhair vs Lavivid in recent times?

noblesources

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I seen mostly negative reviews for both lately. However I don't have a choice other than these two because I want poly perimeter with lace center and these are the only two that do it in stock that I can see.

Which is more preferable? I do have a Lavivid Ares but it sheds like crazy and makes me want to try LH if I have to be honest, but would like to hear feedback on if LH is somehow really worse.

Last edited:

ChickenStranger

My Regimen
Reaction score
HairHub does hybrid stock systems.

But it depends where you are from? They are UK based. And I'm from the UK too.

sansha

My Regimen
Reaction score
I have worn hairpieces from both brands. Have tried skin, lace, and mono hair systems before settling with French lace. Honestly, I prefer Lordhair over Lavivid.

Currently, I am using Neo hairpiece from Lordhair. 2 months and it is in great shape.

mrdavies

Established Member
Reaction score
Received my first piece from Lordhair, considerably cheaper than my previous supplier and it looks at first inspection to be very good.

AxC123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I seen mostly negative reviews for both lately. However I don't have a choice other than these two because I want poly perimeter with lace center and these are the only two that do it in stock that I can see.

Which is more preferable? I do have a Lavivid Ares but it sheds like crazy and makes me want to try LH if I have to be honest, but would like to hear feedback on if LH is somehow really worse.

Ares type stock pieces should be easy to find, depending on color. Have you tried SHP?
Their comparable system is the m106

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
If you order online, who does the initial cut-in for you guys?

Reason I ask is that a good stylist with experience in hair systems is key. It's particularly difficult to find one around West of London.

kdno1

Reaction score
if you are in london check MG Ford(on YT) ...he is pretty good very natural look ...he do cut ins

deg_dilemma

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
He's in Bristol, so it's a long way from me.

But his prices are very reasonable. Interesting website too.

EDIT: Just seen prices for his systems, they aren't cheap o_O ... but to be fair I don't know what the systems are like. He knows his stuff though for sure.

Last edited:

someone_solitary

Reaction score

I tried Neo from LH in July for the first time. The quality of hair was amazing for the first 2 weeks but after two 'shampooings' the hair lost its lustre and softness. After a month it started drying, tangling and shedding. Today after almost 2.5 months I had to throw it in the bin. I don't know if there was some manufacturing defect with my peice but I am no longer confident in buying again from them.

RunsWithScissors

My Regimen
Reaction score
If you order online, who does the initial cut-in for you guys?

Reason I ask is that a good stylist with experience in hair systems is key. It's particularly difficult to find one around West of London.
I have learned to do my own cut ins. I've been buying stock systems and have learned how to make them look pretty good (or so i think). I acquired this skill only after watching others cut-in my systems and studying already cut systems. Yes, i have messed a few up, it's the price of progress. Finally though, i probably do a better job than the pros for my specific haircut. But then i spend a little bit of time on it for a period of weeks adjusting little by little, and they have only a half hour.

RunsWithScissors

My Regimen
Reaction score

I have purchased stock systems from LaVivid and have nothing bad to say about them. Their customer service is quite good. The only comment i can make is their color schemes run differently than other mfrs so be sure to either get their color ring or send in a sample for them to give you the corresponding color code so you get a good match. I plan to order from them again.