Lord Hair tell me what you guys think.

Blue eyes

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
What do you guys think of Lord hair since covid. I'm one of those hair Direct survivors and I'm looking to order full lace full cap custom. Tell me what you guys think of this company.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
All I've heard is negative reviews since covid on LH, cannot speak experience though.

ItsBobby

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just received two systems from LordH...and they are as I ordered. Three months entry to receiving them.
Really like the menu for specifying the system details...very well done...simple/easy to define exact details.
Plan to order again....Former HD for 12 years; 18 years with the Club.

RunsWithScissors

My Regimen
Reaction score
I also bought one from Lord Hair and it was also pretty much as i ordered. My only complaint is i asked for 40% grey and it seems more like 25-30%. I've heard there is a shortage of grey hair these days so maybe they are being stingy?

Couperin111

My Regimen
Reaction score
LH 1B off black colour on a french lace is good for me apart from the fact that the front hairline is rarely ever bleached knots to a good standard. Seems more like luck receiving a system from LH.

Stock pieces are awful IMO….always go custom

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I'm really really hoping that LH starts producing better quality as they did before Covid. Maybe this is case already, I really hope so bc would love to try LH lace pieces

RustyBoomstick

My Regimen
Reaction score
LH 1B off black colour on a french lace is good for me apart from the fact that the front hairline is rarely ever bleached knots to a good standard. Seems more like luck receiving a system from LH.

Stock pieces are awful IMO….always go custom

I've had more hiccups with custom hair systems. Colour mis match and density wrong despite sending in 1 inch hair samples of various areas of my bio hair.

And I cannot afford custom,as I don't have a job.
At the time borrowing money wasn't good.

I've had better luck with stock hair systems.

Couperin111

My Regimen
Reaction score
I've had more hiccups with custom hair systems. Colour mis match and density wrong despite sending in 1 inch hair samples of various areas of my bio hair.

And I cannot afford custom,as I don't have a job.
At the time borrowing money wasn't good.

I've had better luck with stock hair systems.
I only really buy lace systems and as of the 5 lace stock systems I’ve bought from LH, all 5 of them had issues with no bleached knots at the hairline, 3 of them patches of hair just fell out after the first wash. The good thing is that LH gave me refunds for all as I’d just washed them and not cut or styled them yet. But going through the process of sending them back and being without backup systems is risky and frustrating.

I guess in a few months I’ll go back to “maybe this time when I order stock it’ll be better” and again be disappointed.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
My frustration is now with Lavivid. I will definitely be trying super hair pieces next! My last 2 lavivid boxes have been crumpled, last system even the plastic mold was all dented amd mis shapen. Lavivid cust support say I must pay to ship and pay 15 dollar restock fee to replace what their shipping did, then next box cud be just as bad bc it's "not Lavivid's fault".
I don't like this

cottonReville

My Regimen
Reaction score
My frustration is now with Lavivid. I will definitely be trying super hair pieces next! My last 2 lavivid boxes have been crumpled, last system even the plastic mold was all dented amd mis shapen. Lavivid cust support say I must pay to ship and pay 15 dollar restock fee to replace what their shipping did, then next box cud be just as bad bc it's "not Lavivid's fault".
I don't like this
Plus they're overpirced imo

Rijad

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I try to stay away from LH as much as I can. My last order from them was quite bad and they had poor customer service, so I had to switch to a new supplier. I understand the quality has gone down a bit during the pandemic, not only Lordhair but other suppliers too, but at least they should have owned the problem and apologized to me. That's all I needed.

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Plus they're overpirced imo
Yes sir I agree, looking thru SHP cataloge on website they seem much more reasonable, and selection appears to be a bit better.
I know NWL is great for poly and uts, I may try them as well. But to get lace these days seems only lavivid, shp, newlacecu, MG Ford, and Lordhair.
I did speak to lavivid cust service regarding sending back system to replace,they agree to waive 15 dollar restock fee which I feel.is just about principle, not much $ but unfair bc they deliver damaged box.
I afraid to try LH at this time. Even my stylist say "Stay away from LH", and I just hear too many negative stories from guys on this forum. Hopefully they get quality back up, maybe this has already happened Hopefully

Nigelw

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I only really buy lace systems and as of the 5 lace stock systems I’ve bought from LH, all 5 of them had issues with no bleached knots at the hairline, 3 of them patches of hair just fell out after the first wash. The good thing is that LH gave me refunds for all as I’d just washed them and not cut or styled them yet. But going through the process of sending them back and being without backup systems is risky and frustrating.

I guess in a few months I’ll go back to “maybe this time when I order stock it’ll be better” and again be disappointed.
Why don't you try Lavivid or Super hair pieces for lace system?

Couperin111

My Regimen
Reaction score
Why don't you try Lavivid or Super hair pieces for lace system?
Because this is what I got from Lavivid last time (stock system).

C89CE87D-D17A-4A8C-A55C-A9A7B3B86DA1.jpeg