LOOseItAll's Story (23/24 - agressive hairloss)

TA45

Established Member
Reaction score
Wow you r hair looks amazing, that's great!!!
-Are you still on minoxidil? If so, where do you apply it?
-Did minoxidil do anything for yiou before the actual hair transplant?
-Do you think the Saw Palmetto is doing anything? Take away the scalp itch?
Thanks, looks awseome

Rawtashk

Reaction score
Good results on the hair transplant! I don't know that I would even think of you as balding if I saw you on the street.

I'd also suggest getting on finasteride if you want to keep your native hair. If you're destined for an NW5A, then you'll want to hold off that hairloss as long as possible! :)

deadlocks

Established Member
Reaction score
I fully agree man. It would be a big waste if you where to go bald again. I'd take it just to be sure. You had a pretty aggressive pattern already, and it's unlikely your male pattern baldness has stopped completely.

Otherwise, looking good man! Am seriously also considering transplantation for when I'm older after seeing these results first hand. Though hopefully I won't need it *knocks on wood*

LooseItAll

Established Member
Reaction score
timallen45 said:
Wow you r hair looks amazing, that's great!!!
-Are you still on minoxidil? If so, where do you apply it?
-Did minoxidil do anything for yiou before the actual hair transplant?
-Do you think the Saw Palmetto is doing anything? Take away the scalp itch?
Thanks, looks awseome

I'm still using minoxidil all over my balding scalp. That's around 3-4 ml once a day. But I am planning to dispose it from my regimen and stay on flutamide and revita only.

Do you think having an afro made the result look better on you or it was just a great job. How many grafts by the way!

3000+ grafts. Well I have some pics with short hair about 5 months post op. I think they are looking decent.

I'd also suggest getting on finasteride if you want to keep your native hair. If you're destined for an NW5A, then you'll want to hold off that hairloss as long as possible!

I was thinking about it, but I guess the side effects scared me off. I am on topical flutamide ATM. Shedding has decreased dramaticaly so hopefully this will hold of male pattern baldness.