Looks like the Holy Grail will be here in five years

paulwojnicki

Reaction score

paulwojnicki

Reaction score
and something tells me he won't have to wait in line like the rest of us.

ANDREW_J_I

Experienced Member
Reaction score
wo, what is the point in going back the more you bald? Why not just wait until you are bald and then go and get ur whole head done??

Am I being stupid? Surely, it will end up costing like 100,000 pounds?

chancer

Established Member
Reaction score
it wont cost 100k

it will cost a couple of thousand i imagine... but how many of those 8 million men will be willing to spend a couple of thousand on new hair? a big slice thats for sure...

and dont forget, if you have this done, then your go on the big three... your not going to need to go back and get it done for at least five years are you?

its a big step forward... but i think follica might be the holy grail... so these guys need to rush this one through to earn on it... if follica works and its just a case of visiting the clinic, buying the kit.... it will turn the indsutry on its head... it will be the biggest selling scheme since sliced bread.... wouldnt mind having a few shares in Follica tucked away, it going to make billions... (if it works...lol)

goata007

Established Member
Reaction score
paulwojnicki said:
Saw this in yesterday's paper and it seems promising:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... cells.html

But to be honest if there are 7.8 million brits suffering from hairloss, how big is the queue gonna be? Even so I've read their webpage and it looks promising. Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/products/ ... ic/icxtrc/

All the articles about Intercytex suddenly popping up now - looks like someone is doing damage control :whistle:

HARM1

Established Member
Reaction score
goata007 said:
paulwojnicki said:
Saw this in yesterday's paper and it seems promising:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/artic ... cells.html

But to be honest if there are 7.8 million brits suffering from hairloss, how big is the queue gonna be? Even so I've read their webpage and it looks promising. Anyone else got any thoughts on this?

http://www.intercytex.com/icx/products/ ... ic/icxtrc/

All the articles about Intercytex suddenly popping up now - looks like someone is doing damage control :whistle:
what do you mean buy that?

wnthairlikearockstr

Reaction score
I read up on this and can only hope it really works! Sounds too good to be true, though. Especially since they posted not-so-good updates earlier this year and suddenly are changing their position. It seems very investor targeted, but I am an optimist.

I do think they're (Intercytex) using the money they've gotten to try and do the right thing. I just think it's tough, and even if they do (or have) found the cure we all want, the drug companies have so much power and influence that they can find a way to keep it from the market.

Still am hoping for it, though. :)

superhl

Reaction score
They are trying to retain investors. Follica is on to something that works,any dermatologist can administer and is much cheaper.

metalheaddude

Reaction score
They can already clone/grow the hair. The problem is the hair is undirectional and looks unnatural. The hair may have to be growen then extracted and put in stranf by strand. They will never get it to grow perfect just by injecting the cells randomly into your head.

Rework24

Established Member
Reaction score
I thought Intercytex had put back announcing the results of the phase 2 trials and this had people speculating the results had not been promising!?

NicholasLim

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi , i am just wondering if these treatment really came out in like mayb 5 years time, how long will it get to across the globe to other part of the world?? Since phase 2 of intercytex is already completed , it wont be long until it is released, finally !! a cure, but the problem now is the $$$