Looking To Use Cinik And Propecia Help Please

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys new here, I've attached a picture so you can see the state of my hair at the moment. I probably lost some hair around the age of 22 it's pretty much stayed the same since
I used using regaine for about a month but stopped a few weeks ago as some of the clinics I've been speaking to says it can cause shock hair loss when you stop using it. I've been shedding loads of hair and it's still shedding.
I've been in contact with dr Cinik and dr erdogan. Huge difference in price between then Cinik being cheaper
Can anyone recommend Cinik I'm spetical about his cheap price? He's recommended 3000 grafts for me...
Also would be he give anything to stop losing more hair if so what? Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_6667.JPG
    IMG_6667.JPG
    52.4 KB · Views: 317

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Spring from this forum had one with Cinik around 2 months ago. I haven't seen a bad result from either Cinik or Koray, and they're the only doctors I can safely say that with, although Koray has a substantially higher number of results online.

3000 grafts sounds about right. Koray's results are consistently better and more refined in my opinion, I suspect you aren't getting the benefits of ATP graft storage or spray and things like that with Cinik for that extra boost in survival rate.

I went with Koray because I had the money and think he's consistently better, if I was broke I would go with Cinik no question and he's clearly one of the best ultra low cost doctors in the world.

Also regaine is total sh*t, get on finasteride 0.5mg and stick with that permanently.

Last edited:

spring15

My Regimen
Reaction score
Basically what JeanLucBB said.

You will most likely have a better result with Erdogan, but are you willing to fork out the extra dosh?

Up to you really

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks for the replays guys I'm 31, by taking Finastrade how does that work exactly does it just stop you losing anymore hair?

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also guys I'd have to have non shaved procedure would koray offer this? Cinik said he could.
I have the money for koray but if I'm going to get the same result from Cinik do I really need to spend the extra cash?
What would the recovery time be I've seen so many people saying different times thanks

JeanLucBB

My Regimen
Reaction score
Also guys I'd have to have non shaved procedure would koray offer this? Cinik said he could.
I have the money for koray but if I'm going to get the same result from Cinik do I really need to spend the extra cash?
What would the recovery time be I've seen so many people saying different times thanks

Koray doesn't do non shaved for large procedures. I'd say just man up and shave your head, results are consistently far worse if you don't shave. No point putting precious donor hair at stake just so you don't have to.

If you have the money for Koray I'd say just go with him and shave your head. I was ready to go back to work after about 7 days, but still had scabbing which looked bad until 10.

Supaed

My Regimen
Reaction score
There's no way on this planet I'd shave my head I'd rather not get the transplant done! Also at least I can cover some of the scabing with my hair