Looking To Get Fue -30 Yo, Turkey, Before Pics | HairLossTalk Forums

Looking To Get Fue -30 Yo, Turkey, Before Pics

Discussion in 'FUE | Follicular Unit Extraction Discussions' started by jacklondon33, Jul 3, 2017.

1. jacklondon33

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Hi
    30 YO, finesteride for 6 years which stopped hairloss and grew some back. has looked like this for a while now, stabilised. I don't have a side profile but it has receded quite a bit.

Looking into a few options in Turkey as i'm UK based, e.g. Koray Erdogan seems to be well regarded online.

Any thoughts on what kind of graft numbers I should be looking at?

Any other thoughts?

Thanks
    Jack

Attached Files:

hairblues likes this.
  2. JeanLucBB

JeanLucBB Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Guessing Koray would offer you 3000-3200. Definitely in terms of value for money Koray is at the top end globally, but also one of the most consistent and best for hairline work.

3. hairblues

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    do you use minoxidil too?

4. spring15

spring15 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Depends how much you're willing to spend? Erdogan is your best bet if possible.

5. Omega2327

Omega2327 Established Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    Yeah I feel like you could get a very solid result with around 3,000 grafts. Your hair looks pretty good for 30 so consider yourself lucky

6. RecepYeah

RecepYeah New Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    I did a 3,000 grafts transplant last year with Doctor gulten unveren. It was a really reasonable price, just becareful you don't get into a shady place in Turkey lol

7. spring15

spring15 Senior Member My Regimen

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    1.5 year old thread..

8. dilek bulgurcu

Dislikes Received:
    My Regimen:
    My Regimen
    My Regimen
    3000? Definitely no more than 2,500 grafts needed. Your hairline needs a fix but try to stay away from using too many grafts. I mean, if you use 3,000 grafts for this, you won't have enough hair left for the future. It is a common issue currently, doctors are using way too many grafts to please the patient and make more money. And because they use a lot of grafts, it looks very dense and natural. You naturally think the result is good.

I believe the equation is to get the most natural looking hair with the least number of grafts. It is cheaper for you and you have fewer scars to heal. And when in years your hair loss progresses, you have enough hair for the next surgeries. I think it is a very important issue and we should notify each other about this.

You should have excessive grafts only if you really want it, then I can understand. Otherwise, your hair will look great for a couple of years and then with further hair loss, you will need a new surgery. Eventually, you will run out of hair for surgery and it will look bad. I think it is very important to think of this as a long time investment. It is essential to think of it as a process of 30-40 years. If you focus only on the first surgery, you will be unhappy a few years after