Looking to change my hair system supplier - who is currently making Swiss lace custom systems?

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi all, you've most likely seen my other thread where I discussed the problems I've been having with my current UK based hair system supplier. Due to the issues, I am now looking to change suppliers and was wondering who (if anyone) is currently able to make custom units with Swiss lace? (I will need 10 inches in length).

Although I live in the UK, it's not essential that my new supplier is UK based. I am currently considering Hair Direct, Toplace and Northwest Lace. I have contacted these to find out whether they can still do custom orders, but I am open to anyone else's suggestions as to good companies too.

Thanks.

Last edited:

Guitarmaster

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was recently in contact with John from Toplace. They are not doing custom orders. Very backed up.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
You are going to have a VERY hard time finding someone to do this for you, you may want to. try a hybrid or skin.

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Well it looks like Northwest Lace and Toplace are not accepting custom orders right now - these were the email replies I got:

Hi,

Thank you for checking with me. Due to the ongoing issues from the virus and Korea border closure, I am not taking on new custom orders. Sorry about that, the entire industry is in pretty bad shape right now. It might be really tough to change suppliers now as even if someone can have an order done for you, it would be at a higher labor cost and longer wait time due to knotting centers being closed in Korea.

Thanks,
Eric

Hi,
Thanks for contacting toplace.com.
Our factory is backed up with orders due to the virus. They are not accepting new orders till they get caught up-sorry. We will be taking new orders when things get back to normal. We are able to get stock units so please let us know if you’d like a stock unit. Hair length on stock units is 6"
Looking forward to helping you.

Best regards,
John