Looking to buy stocks with longer hair

Dregen

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi are there stocks avaible somewhere with longer hair out there? 8 inches and up.

Ordered a custom system, arrived with terrible hair quality, totally worthless, so kind of in an bad spot and would rather not wait 2 months for a new system.

Hoping to get a refund but not sure yet.

grincher

Experienced Member
Reaction score
In my experience if you have dark hair then you are more likely though not guaranteed to find a stock piece.
Of course, if you are prepared to dye a piece and hair then you can open your options.
If you are relying solely on a piece to match a lighter hair colour your options may be limited - thats my personal experience over 10 years

I have sent a DM

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi are there stocks avaible somewhere with longer hair out there? 8 inches and up.

Yes, there ARE options to buy longer haired stock systems for men. I'm a guy with a longer haired partial/topper hair system. I typically wear my hair about 10 to 12 inches long (since I'm a rock musician and like the long hair 'rocker' look). I have bio hair on my back and sides, and use a Swiss lace system in medium brown colour to cover the shaved/balding area on top. I then blend the hair system in with my bio hair and it looks great. I started with stock systems of 6 inches, then have since had 2 longer custom systems. However my current hair system company is having supplier shortages and is taking FAR too long to deliver. I've since looked into stock options that can be delivered faster and I can simply cut the base to size. Here are a few you might consider:

Just have a look on Ali Express, Esse Wigs, etc and search 'mens long hair system' etc. Also, if you PM the companies they can sometimes adjust the colour of the hair and the size of the base on these stock longer haired systems.

Last edited:

Hair2019

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Ordered a custom system, arrived with terrible hair quality, totally worthless, so kind of in an bad spot and would rather not wait 2 months for a new system.

Hoping to get a refund but not sure yet.

Which company did you order from? Why was the quality so bad?