Looking to add vitamins to the big 3 regiment

Piccolo

Reaction score
Are there any vitamins you all would consider must-haves? I don 't see many recurring themes in the threads here so it's really hard for me to decide on one.

Isn't there a vitamin known to strengthen hair? B-something (I forget). Also something that would make my scalp less oily would be great too. Thanks guys!

e reed

Established Member
Reaction score
B-vit complex, or a biotin supplement is good for hair, skin and nails and general health as well. B-vit complex have biotin in them, but usually not a lot. I take a B-vit and biotin supplement. I don't know if it's helping yet or not though.

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
Piccolo said:
Are there any vitamins you all would consider must-haves? I don 't see many recurring themes in the threads here so it's really hard for me to decide on one.

Isn't there a vitamin known to strengthen hair? B-something (I forget). Also something that would make my scalp less oily would be great too. Thanks guys!

Pantothenic acid for less oiliness.

Regards
Pete

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
put some MSM and Vit C in for hair health and thickness, also it speeds up hair growth. L-Cartinine can help too.

RAKBS

Established Member
Reaction score
I think people start off with 10 grams a day of Pantothenic Acid and reduce that to 4-6 grams a day after a while.