Looking to add a natural DHT blocker. What is your opinion on the most “proven” option?

FullMetalGear

Reaction score
I am currently using just minoxidil twice daily. I used finasteride for about a year and it gave me really terrible ED that persisted for about a year after I stopped the medication but thankfully it eventually went away.

I was intrigued by Zix which seems to be a low cost formulation but then I notice there’s also lipogaine and revivogen which seems to have what Zix has plus other ingredients and already comes pre-made.

Anyone care to share their experience?

NickyA

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I've read of users who used Epilobium Parviflorum tinctures, capsules or teas to counter finasteride sides such as loss of libido or gyno. It's a plant that works as a weak 5-Alpha-Reductase 1 and 2 inhibitor, it also inhibits Aromatase which is the enzyme that converts testosterone (Which is raised by 7%-12% when you use finasteride) into estrogen. The extra estrogen can cause side effects such as gyno or loss of libido in men who have extra aromatase activity, and by inhibiting it they counter or reduce the sides.

Funnily enough this plant is also used as a home remedy for Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, much like finasteride.

charanjit sondhi

My Regimen
Reaction score
I am currently using just minoxidil twice daily. I used finasteride for about a year and it gave me really terrible ED that persisted for about a year after I stopped the medication but thankfully it eventually went away.

I was intrigued by Zix which seems to be a low cost formulation but then I notice there’s also lipogaine and revivogen which seems to have what Zix has plus other ingredients and already comes pre-made.

Anyone care to share their experience?
try adding azelaic acid . B6 and zinc topically.