Looking Into Getting My First Hairsytem

DesertFoxx

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair thinned out a lot from everywhere, including the sides. I'd like to make the transition this year while I still have most of my hair and can keep it a secret. I have no experience with Hair Systems, currently 29 with an active social and sex life. Any recommendations for a system that isn't detectable and allows me to work out/play sports? Can anyone here recommend a place in southern CA that installs the system? I prefer to keep it a secret. Thanks!

Goldie Locks

My Regimen
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the help! I actually live pretty close to that place, I'm definitely going to check it out. Is there a specific kind of system that you recommend?

I can wholeheartedly recommend the swiss lace system (which I've been wearing for the last 2 years) I'm quite active and I find them very breathable, which helps when I sweat. I might be wrong but it works for me :) Anyhow, good luck with your new hair man.

ChrisPratty

My Regimen
Reaction score
My hair thinned out a lot from everywhere, including the sides. I'd like to make the transition this year while I still have most of my hair and can keep it a secret. I have no experience with Hair Systems, currently 29 with an active social and sex life. Any recommendations for a system that isn't detectable and allows me to work out/play sports? Can anyone here recommend a place in southern CA that installs the system? I prefer to keep it a secret. Thanks!

I will suggest you French Lace Base hair systems from Lordhair. A close friend of mine has been wearing this type for almost a year and is fully satisfied with the results. These hair systems are also affordable and shipped globally without any delivery fee!

DesertFoxx

My Regimen
Reaction score
I will suggest you French Lace Base hair systems from Lordhair. A close friend of mine has been wearing this type for almost a year and is fully satisfied with the results. These hair systems are also affordable and shipped globally without any delivery fee!
There's this page on IG called lavid hair system, I'm pretty scared that I'd look like some of the dudes on there. A lot of their systems are extremely noticeable.

TheLoneWigMaker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
There's this page on IG called lavid hair system, I'm pretty scared that I'd look like some of the dudes on there. A lot of their systems are extremely noticeable.

Just don't get a stock. Those pieces are laughably dense. Light density should be max for anyone with any amount of noticeable thinning on sides. If you can control that and ensure you can get a color that matches well, it can't look that bad.

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do and don't agree. Medium is very dense but I feel it's not the worst.

Lots of men have some thinning on their sides. And the cut can handle the density.

My spare is a medium.

hair4meTomorrow

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I do and don't agree. Medium is very dense but I feel it's not the worst.

Lots of men have some thinning on their sides. And the cut can handle the density.

My spare is a medium.

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Just don't get a stock. Those pieces are laughably dense. Light density should be max for anyone with any amount of noticeable thinning on sides. If you can control that and ensure you can get a color that matches well, it can't look that bad.

Not ALL stock systems look bad!

Are you referring to ALL stock systems or these "Lavid" ones. I have stock systems that are med-light density made with remy hair and graduated hairlines, bleached knots and colors with grey percentage options, just not made to order.

TheLoneWigMaker

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Not ALL stock systems look bad!

Are you referring to ALL stock systems or these "Lavid" ones. I have stock systems that are med-light density made with remy hair and graduated hairlines, bleached knots and colors with grey percentage options, just not made to order.

Mainly referring to stocks that are of medium density. It seems like virtually all of them are. If yours are medium-light, that's not bad for someone who has decent side density to match. I checked out the site you represent. They sound like good pieces. I used to order from NorthwestLace all the time (of which forum I know you from). How would you compare OneHeadHair to NorthwestLace?

BaldBearded

My Regimen
Reaction score
Mainly referring to stocks that are of medium density. It seems like virtually all of them are. If yours are medium-light, that's not bad for someone who has decent side density to match. I checked out the site you represent. They sound like good pieces. I used to order from NorthwestLace all the time (of which forum I know you from). How would you compare OneHeadHair to NorthwestLace?

Hi, thanks...

I don't like to talk up my company on the forum, it's not considered acceptable. I will PM you my thoughts.