Looking For People Interested In Trying An All Natural Product

What Hairloss Products Have You Tried?

• Total voters

Lotus39

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
We are interested in having a few people test our product. The product name is Lotus 39, its an all natural hair and scalp treatment, we currently have been selling our product via our website and Amazon.com. We are simply looking to expand our testimonial section along with some positive reviews. We only want real honest reviews. If you are interested in working with us a bit, please send us an email at trials@valentinodesalva.com, also make sure to include a picture or two and a brief history letting us know a bit about yourself and what kind of issue you are dealing with as well as what products you have tried in the past. We will be asking for a video review or testimonial at some point through out your trial which we anticipate to last one to two months. We accept people that have medical conditions as well. If you would like to learn a bit more about our product you may do so on our website at valentinodesalva.com

Here is what we are asking of you.
  • At the beginning of each month we would like to recevie 2 photos via email at trials@valentinodesalva.com.
  • We ask that in the photo submission email you tell us a little bit of how often you used it, and a brief description of your experience so far and any changes that you might have noticed.
We will provide 30 days of the product.
Thank You For Checking Out Our Post
The Valentino de Salva Team for Lotus 39​

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
you have not proofed the effects of the lotion before you started selling it? shame on you.

Lotus39

My Regimen
Reaction score
Bad_Wolve, I m not sure I understand what you mean by proofed? Are you asking if we have been through a laboratory or clinical safety test before selling the product ? Please help me understand what you mean when you say proofed, so that I can confirm if we did already or not. I am not from America so my english is not the best. We had a clinical safety test performed In New Jersey by a company named Consumer Product Testing Company, they can be found at 70 New Dutch Ln Fairfield NJ 07004, they also go by the name of CPT. We also published these test results on our website since we felt it would be a positive thing to share since we had people ranging in age from 18 to 72 participate in a 12 week long testing process. We do appreciate the couple of responses that we have received so far via email. We are not spamming multiple forums, we checked out quite a few communities and out of all of them, we felt like this one might be a good fit. If its not, then just let us know that we are not welcomed and we will not bother you any further, this was meant to be a positive experience, we did not come on here asking for money or anything other than anyone who might be interested in trying out our product with a possible open mind about trying something new. :)

Bad_Wolve

Established Member
Reaction score
Bad_Wolve, I m not sure I understand what you mean by proofed? Are you asking if we have been through a laboratory or clinical safety test before selling the product ? Please help me understand what you mean when you say proofed, so that I can confirm if we did already or not. I am not from America so my english is not the best. We had a clinical safety test performed In New Jersey by a company named Consumer Product Testing Company, they can be found at 70 New Dutch Ln Fairfield NJ 07004, they also go by the name of CPT. We also published these test results on our website since we felt it would be a positive thing to share since we had people ranging in age from 18 to 72 participate in a 12 week long testing process. We do appreciate the couple of responses that we have received so far via email. We are not spamming multiple forums, we checked out quite a few communities and out of all of them, we felt like this one might be a good fit. If its not, then just let us know that we are not welcomed and we will not bother you any further, this was meant to be a positive experience, we did not come on here asking for money or anything other than anyone who might be interested in trying out our product with a possible open mind about trying something new. :)

please post the results and pics of the trials and tell us, how the lotion works.

0416Dr

Reaction score
*Overpriced* 90 dollars for a 30-day-kit and these are the results (before and after):

This is not regrowth or to stop male pattern baldness, but just to have a healthier hair and scalp. (They say this themselves!)
I am not really impressed actually...
I don't understand why they always use flash in before photos and no-flash in after photos. It immediatly smells BS to me.

And what the hell? Why would people take pictures from a monitor for the before photo and real picture in after? Is it professional if a company would post pictures like this on their website? I would never accept such pictures to be posted on our website if I am trying to convince other people our product if I would have a company in hairloss products!

All the typical properties of BS photo's are there:
  • other style of combing hair in after photo;
  • wet hair in before, dry hair in after;
  • flash in before photo, no flash in after;
  • short hair before, long hair after;
  • strange close ups (which doesn't make any sense to me without any pointers to compare);
  • angle of head in before is different than in after;
  • photos of woman with long hair and in after-photos a couple of cm extra in 8 weeks...is this really impressive??? Are they serious?;
  • in sites like this I never see a NW7 to NW3 or even better NW2 (or NW1).

Furthermore the website does not include any information on how this stuff works.
The website is semi to not professional btw, stock BS template...with minimum changes.

I really smell BS....just my 2cents.

Here are the ingredients:
Ingredients found in the Enhancer
Botanical Blend Hair Complex (A Proprietary Extract Blend of Lavender, Rosemary, Horsetail, Ginger, Peppermint), Vitamin E

Ingredients found in the Elixir

Purified Water, Grain Alcohol, Botanical Blend Hair Complex (A Proprietary Extract Blend of Lavender, Rosemary, Horsetail, Aloe, Ginger, Hops, Burdock, Marigold, Shepherd’s Purse, Lemon Balm, Peppermint), Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin b12, Vitamin K

Last edited:

d3nt3dsh0v3l

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hello,
We are interested in having a few people test our product. The product name is Lotus 39, its an all natural hair and scalp treatment, we currently have been selling our product via our website and Amazon.com. We are simply looking to expand our testimonial section along with some positive reviews. We only want real honest reviews. If you are interested in working with us a bit, please send us an email at trials@valentinodesalva.com, also make sure to include a picture or two and a brief history letting us know a bit about yourself and what kind of issue you are dealing with as well as what products you have tried in the past. We will be asking for a video review or testimonial at some point through out your trial which we anticipate to last one to two months. We accept people that have medical conditions as well. If you would like to learn a bit more about our product you may do so on our website at valentinodesalva.com

Here is what we are asking of you.
  • At the beginning of each month we would like to recevie 2 photos via email at trials@valentinodesalva.com.
  • We ask that in the photo submission email you tell us a little bit of how often you used it, and a brief description of your experience so far and any changes that you might have noticed.
We will provide 30 days of the product.
Thank You For Checking Out Our Post
The Valentino de Salva Team for Lotus 39​

Not to quote myself, but..
Everything is a chemical. DHT is a chemical. You are made of chemicals. Saying that you aren't using chemicals is not a meaningful distinction, but let's say that I know what you are trying to say. That still doesn't justify not saying what is in the shampoo. Why not just tell us the ingredients? Why a shampoo, and why not a topical? I would think you are obligated to provide more details than, "I have a shampoo - I need human volunteers to test it on." One might get the wrong idea, perhaps suspecting that you have ulterior motives or that you are preying on the desperation of insecure, balding men.

Now before you get started underway, let me make some very important suggestions. Simple photographs are not a compelling form of evidence for gauging the efficacy of a hair regrowth product, especially when you are suggesting that participants themselves should be in charge of taking the photos (ironically, the pictures you posted of yourself prove exactly this). This is ridiculous and will not yield data that any reputable journal would find acceptable. I suggest revisiting your proposed protocol and at least using microscopy, such as in the example below. The pink mark is a temporary tattoo, so that the same region can be inspected over time.

View attachment 91111

It's very generous of you to produce this offer of yours but one must be skeptical in the hair loss world. And based on the information you have posted thus far, one can only assume that you are either naïve or feigning ignorance, neither of which inspire confidence in the volunteer.
This type of thread has been done before. Check the old thread to see for yourself.