Looking for online or melbourne based stylist

idontevensteven

Reaction score
Hey guys looking for a stylist to cut my system and fit it I would prefer a salon in Melbourne but people charge $150 per hour which is insane
If I can't get that I think I'll do it online and get someone to cut it in for me but I am worried that if I shave my head it will look bad or something what do?

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
They've got "virtual studios" that do that now?
Beam me up Scotty! Lol

idontevensteven

Reaction score
I don't know how short your hair is now. If you do decide to purchase clippers, use the longest guard. At least that way if it really looks bad when it's short, you have enough hair that it can grow back quicker. Shaving your head to the scalp will probably take a long time to grow back, at least a couple of months.

Yeah will do its down to my eyes but patchy on the sides and a little at the back. I'm just gonna do it. My systems on its way it got sent back by customs for some reason so its taking longer. I'm either gonna do a template (done some before) cut the system to size and glue it on and see if I can trim it. Or I am gonna for the first time go to this place in the city spend $150 and get them to do it the first time. I don't know where to buy the products from but or what ones to get
as in glue or tape and what are the best ones? I want kind of one i can attach every 2 weeks and I'd like it to be pretty strong and good for a scalp that gets a bit of build up and stuff. Also I really hope I got the colour right on my system.
It's gonna be nerve racking.