Looking For Generic Raloxifene To Order

ItsGoing

Reaction score
Good day all. Some of you may know the company in India failed 3 tests last year and generic Raloxifene from there has been discontinued. Does anyone have a cheap alternative?

Alldaychemist is out as is Inhousepharmacy. There Evista is way too expensive, I'm really just looking for generic?

Thanks.

Sanchez1234

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Good day all. Some of you may know the company in India failed 3 tests last year and generic Raloxifene from there has been discontinued. Does anyone have a cheap alternative?

Alldaychemist is out as is Inhousepharmacy. There Evista is way too expensive, I'm really just looking for generic?

Thanks.
I ordered from bitcoinsteroid

ItsGoing

Reaction score
I ordered from bitcoinsteroid

So lets say I'm a little behind the times and haven't jumped on the bitcoin bandwagon...any other options? If I have to, I guess I'll go that route.

I also know you can get it @ raloxifenepharmacy.com, prices are a tad cheaper, but shipping was more expensive (also limited to 3 boxes). Needed to use bitcoin for that one as well:(

Derek Clapton

Reaction score
Can you guys referencing these sources confirm that they are legit? I'm looking for ralox too.

ItsGoing, paying with crypto is probably better for a buyer since the seller cannot defraud you like they could with a credit card.

ItsGoing

Reaction score
Can you guys referencing these sources confirm that they are legit? I'm looking for ralox too.

ItsGoing, paying with crypto is probably better for a buyer since the seller cannot defraud you like they could with a credit card.

Sorry for the late response. It's hard to trust anybody, especially when both people offering in this thread are pretty new.

I've been in contact with ADC, but they are a no go. Inhouse has Ralox, and it's from Turkey, but they're out of stock. Still looking though...