Looking for feedback for MinoxidilMax DualGen 15

Diego96

Reaction score
Hey Gents,

Wondering if anyone has successfully switched from standard 5% minoxidil to DualGen 15 (15% Minoxidil Solution) and seen positive results?
Would really appreciate if you could share your experience.

Cheers,

stachu

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
pretty greasy, hair will glue a lot. I do not reccomend at all.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hey Gents,

Wondering if anyone has successfully switched from standard 5% minoxidil to DualGen 15 (15% Minoxidil Solution) and seen positive results?

Cheers,
Jesus, just add tretinoin to the 5 %

Diego96

Reaction score
For now I bought one 60ml bottle that I'm going to experiment with. I'm going to continue using 5% once a day and apply the 15% at night and see how I go.

jamesbooker1975

My Regimen
Reaction score
How would I go about that? Are there any products you would suggest?
Also did this yield any results for you?

I did a quick search and found this study which states that it isn't more effective than standard 5% solution: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17902730/
Lol, do a new search :
Tretinoin enhances minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes

Also , the study you are posting is not saying what are you saying . It is saying that adding tretinoin is so good, that you only need to use the lotion 1 time per day and will get same results and use it twice. That is the conclusion of the study that you posted.

Topher

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I use it, but cut it with ethanol 50% so 7.5% minoxidil. I also use RU with it.

jazz1

Reaction score

Diego96

Reaction score
Lol, do a new search :
Tretinoin enhances minoxidil response in androgenetic alopecia patients by upregulating follicular sulfotransferase enzymes

Also , the study you are posting is not saying what are you saying . It is saying that adding tretinoin is so good, that you only need to use the lotion 1 time per day and will get same results and use it twice. That is the conclusion of the study that you posted.
Interesting.
Do you have any links to a tretinoin solution?

Cnkp21

Reaction score
Hey Gents,

Cheers,
Hi Diego

I have been using Minoxidil Max for several years. I first started with the 15% minoxidil and then more recently the 15% minoxidil with Finasteride. I have never seen any noticeable improvements and I have doubted it’s effectiveness on a few occasions, therefore I have reverted back to standard minoxidil. On all occasions of being going back to standard minoxidil my hair has gone noticeably thinner and less manageable. As soon as I have gone back to the 15% minoxidil my hair has improved again. I have therefore concluded that it is essential for maintenance of my existing hair.

like Stachu says it is very greasy, therefore I have only ever used it on a night. I have recently started using minoxidil foam on a morning because it dries quickly and is less greasy

I hope that helps.

longhair1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Dualgen-15 worked for me very well. Just like other people mentioned, it is kind of greasy. I switched to its Maxogen-X six months ago. It has 0.15% finasteride, 8% minoxidil and retionic acid. I use it once a day. Not greasy at all. Most importantly, I do not have any relapse from the switch. Really like it.

Diego96

Reaction score
Hi Diego

I have been using Minoxidil Max for several years. I first started with the 15% minoxidil and then more recently the 15% minoxidil with Finasteride. I have never seen any noticeable improvements and I have doubted it’s effectiveness on a few occasions, therefore I have reverted back to standard minoxidil. On all occasions of being going back to standard minoxidil my hair has gone noticeably thinner and less manageable. As soon as I have gone back to the 15% minoxidil my hair has improved again. I have therefore concluded that it is essential for maintenance of my existing hair.

like Stachu says it is very greasy, therefore I have only ever used it on a night. I have recently started using minoxidil foam on a morning because it dries quickly and is less greasy

I hope that helps.
Cheers for the synopsis. I'm going to give it a go and monitor over the next few months - fingers crossed!

Diego96

Reaction score
Dualgen-15 worked for me very well. Just like other people mentioned, it is kind of greasy. I switched to its Maxogen-X six months ago. It has 0.15% finasteride, 8% minoxidil and retionic acid. I use it once a day. Not greasy at all. Most importantly, I do not have any relapse from the switch. Really like it.
Okay that is good to hear. I'll give the dualgen 15 a go and see how it goes!

-Synergy-

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
How would I go about that? Are there any products you would suggest?
Also did this yield any results for you?

I did a quick search and found this study which states that it isn't more effective than standard 5% solution: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17902730/
Where do you get your tretinoin?---thanks
Interesting.
Do you have any links to a tretinoin solution?
Check out what I said on this thread. Btw retinoic acid is tretinoin and retinol is the very weak otc form of tretinoin and retinoic acid.